Illegal use of MY incall!!! DANNI GIRL ALERT

Ya know what THN, you're right and i'm wrong. You should keep posting drama filled stuff for all of your potential customers to read. I'm way off base.
ECCIE needs a new category for drama. I find I read these drama threads so I can update my drama queen list.
  • ~Ze~
  • 09-07-2013, 08:35 PM
Even funnier is Lola was in chat the other day asking the room if anyone wanted to do doubles with her and Danni...

Color me confused. *sigh*
Even funnier is Lola was in chat the other day asking the room if anyone wanted to do doubles with her and Danni...

Color me confused. *sigh* Originally Posted by ~Ze~

So I'm not the only one who saw that!!??

I was confused as hell with the flirting and the advertising for doubles. I had even came back to this thread to see if they had kissed and made up since it was a complete 180.

SMH... it takes all kinds..SMH

~GN~
I'm beyond confused with the random ECCY drama (he said, she said, he/she said, they said, who said). At first it was mildly entertaining, now it's becoming a mood killing tedious thing.

I don't do the chatroom other than peeked a few times. If the drama here manifests itself in there too, it seems pointless.

Good luck!
SD2011
Stick around it's just getting started. We haven't heard that some one we haven't heard from has rented the room out or that the room was never used just the co-renter just made a mess and blamed it on her. This is not the car wreck yet just a few dents.
Lola,

consider a couple of hard wired or even wireless dome ceiling cameras strategically mounted close to the front and rear doorways of this residence. You can hook the cameras into a 500 MB DVR and it will record the events for up to 7 days and you can hide everything up in the attic. The DVR cost is approx. $ 200. as I just replaced mine last month and the dome type cameras $$ I'm not sure about as I've been out of the security business quite a number of years. Spy Center has some affordable equipment and video of a thief walking thru your home is a difficult case to beat in the courtroom.....

They have code readers that operate on 3 vt. batteries that will digitally read codes from security systems, garage door openers, entryway systems, etc. and that maybe what she is using.

Don't ever assume, always be a step or two ahead, sometimes you have to think like a thief to beat them at their own game..... Originally Posted by zebra
OR... just don't give out your codes.

Color me confused. *sigh* Originally Posted by ~Ze~

O_o ... (sound of balloons popping)

"Met her once before..."

"Got bad vibes..."

"Didn't talk to her..."

But I'll do doubles with her!!

I too am confused by this whole thread.
We are all afults here, we both decided to do the right thing sit down and talk about it. We did we apologized and moved forward as most people do. We then decided to mess with ppl and we got in chat sitting next to eachother. We do not offer doubles. We did do a pretty funny photoshoot of me holding a knife and her ready to punch me to show that we have talked and have moved forward. I do not agree with what she did but i can appreciate her apology and her honesty in the situation.

Can the mods close this thread it has played itself out and we have not kissed but have since made up.
  • yambs
  • 09-08-2013, 09:53 PM
Wtff
O_o ... (sound of balloons popping)

"Met her once before..."

"Got bad vibes..."

"Didn't talk to her..."

But I'll do doubles with her!!

I too am confused by this whole thread. Originally Posted by Lust4xxxLife
+ 100000
I'm with Lust on this one shit makes no sense choose you friends wisely next time. i::thumbdown
We did do a pretty funny photoshoot of me holding a knife and her ready to punch me to show that we have talked and have moved forward. Originally Posted by Lolabrea01
That's funny??? Wow.
At midnight CDT this thread will be moved to the new DRAMA site. I have declared myself the sole judge of drama. The new site will be found under the big violin. As the new self proclaimed drama mod I will not be questioned about what is and is not drama.
Is that next to the site with the broken record?

We are all afults here, we both decided to do the right thing sit down and talk about it. We did we apologized and moved forward as most people do. We then decided to mess with ppl and we got in chat sitting next to eachother. We do not offer doubles. We did do a pretty funny photoshoot of me holding a knife and her ready to punch me to show that we have talked and have moved forward. I do not agree with what she did but i can appreciate her apology and her honesty in the situation.

Can the mods close this thread it has played itself out and we have not kissed but have since made up. Originally Posted by Lolabrea01
Very nice you did this lolita. Advice of an old fart... in the future, if something similar develops, it is always better to try to solve the problem one on one first, rather than go public.

My 2 cents sweetheart.

Luke