I found out my cancer is incurable. It got me thinking. Since I'm dying, what should I do while I'm still alive? What is on your bucket list?

See DrBWC post #66......It extended my Mom's life until she gave up at 73. Best wishes.
Prayers you sweet lady,
Raft the Grand Canyon from lake Powell to Lake Mead. Well prepared meals, short hiking jonts, cool people, fabulous scenery and sleeping on the canyon riverbed looking up at the brilliant and beautiful stars is and was life changing. I highly recommend to anyone and everyone. Self actualization can be found in the Grand Canyon!

http://www.outdoorsunlimited.com/

Was not impressed with Iceland, but Norway could be where I retire.

God Speed beautiful lady, God Speed!
Oh my god. I started crying when I read this. We don't know each other but I've followed your posts. I'm very sorry and I feel incredibly helpless. I know that you have a go fund me, send me the link and while I'm positive you don't want to hang with a total stranger, I'll take you out and get you drunk and get your nails done. Can't think of a better day personally. Fuck traveling. When I'm sick I need home and bed and friends and Netflix...I have never shared this publicly before but I broke my neck in a car accident and was hospitalized for a year and house bound for two years. I understand how lonely it can be. I was in a right to die state and I asked my doc to help me die but I didn't meet the criteria... luckily I met a physical therapist that saved my life, and helped me walk again.
I'll never forget what it felt like to lose everything. But I somehow survived. Why I'm still here and functioning, only God knows. And why you're transitioning to a different plane now, only God knows.
If I knew I had limited time, I'd be in church. I'm right with God and what I do for a living. God knows my heart and he knows I'm bettering myself each day through school. I'm doing the best I can right now with the resources I have. If you ever want to have a conversation about anything like that, I'm here.
Go to St. Martin and stay at Club Orient. The hurricane damaged the resort, but they should open in a few months. You can go there and stay naked 24x7 and be safe and secure.

That is where I want to go to die. 88 for a high and 78 for a low all summer long.

All I can say regarding a bucket list is to revisit all of the kinky things available. If you never considered XXX or YYY, then try it.

The bottom line? NO REGRETS.
Go nuts. Try it all.
PLEASE find a unicorn out there. I truly believe in them... I bet they are fun and kind. Best wishes on your journey lady.

XXOO annie
My heart goes out to you Babe-None of us are here for more than a blink....
Check out this website www.lifelinewater.com The Indian Herb (also known as Essiac) has cured several of my friends-if it hasn't metastasized.

Some amazing places I've been-
Arches National Park--"Delicate Arch" at Sunset
Yellowstone--for sure
Yosemite.
Route 1 from SF to LA along the coast.
The Kentucky Derby

Just get in a car or RV, take a good dog, and drive the West and see as many places and National Parks as you can.
Oh my god. I started crying when I read this. We don't know each other but I've followed your posts. I'm very sorry and I feel incredibly helpless. I know that you have a go fund me, send me the link and while I'm positive you don't want to hang with a total stranger, I'll take you out and get you drunk and get your nails done. Can't think of a better day personally. Fuck traveling. When I'm sick I need home and bed and friends and Netflix...I have never shared this publicly before but I broke my neck in a car accident and was hospitalized for a year and house bound for two years. I understand how lonely it can be. I was in a right to die state and I asked my doc to help me die but I didn't meet the criteria... luckily I met a physical therapist that saved my life, and helped me walk again.
I'll never forget what it felt like to lose everything. But I somehow survived. Why I'm still here and functioning, only God knows. And why you're transitioning to a different plane now, only God knows.
If I knew I had limited time, I'd be in church. I'm right with God and what I do for a living. God knows my heart and he knows I'm bettering myself each day through school. I'm doing the best I can right now with the resources I have. If you ever want to have a conversation about anything like that, I'm here. Originally Posted by Maggie_May
Awesome story and good for you. Sounds like Kaylee has her head on straight about this and could use a friend like you as I don’t think most of us can totally empathize her situation unless you’ve been there.
But I can give you the stars at night love

But I can give you the stars at night love

Originally Posted by annie@christophers
Very thoughtful post Annie....i like you