Who else is here?

Im here guys!!! Im new but defietly enjoying TN, Enjoy Memphis in May!!
Nashville & Knoxville are two of my favorite touring cities, though I've never given Memphis a try.

xoxo Sophie
ASPD refugee, indeed. From the earliest days. What memories. If I had all the time back I spent bantering on the "What makes a HDH?" threads I could retire. Maybe I will anyway...LOL
Hiya FL babe!!!
Hiya FL babe!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Hiya DR babe!!!
Nashville & Knoxville are two of my favorite touring cities, though I've never given Memphis a try.

xoxo Sophie Originally Posted by SophieSimone

Well, why wait any longer? Come on down to Memphis and see us. The guys will collectively roll out a red carpet for you.
Here,Here!
I know I definitely will!
I am here now and in the Great State of Tennessee.
As the threadstarter of this thread, I have to express amazement that a thread I started on New Year's Day, not long after first joining this board, is still alive...

If it lasts 29 more days it'll hit the half-year mark (and no, I'm not going to post in merely to keep it alive) and I'm hoping against hope it'll hit the one-year mark.

Cheers,

bcg
I'm here!! Ready~ Willing~ & Waiting OXOXO
Im here also! To share some info with you all, got into town today and decided to check out bp for some fun, what a mistake! Fake..Fake..fat..old...ulgy... and WOW, I see a little blonde and begin to do some research and this number belongs to Sarah, I dont know but it seems Sarah's pimp has found some new talent! What the f**k is she thinking, I will not see Sarah again!
http://memphis.backpage.com/FemaleEs..._-_-26/2847445
I'm here in Alcoa until Monday morning! It is so beautiful here, so much more lush than Austin (my home town)
welcome Taylor{I am also from Austin}
Im here also! To share some info with you all, got into town today and decided to check out bp for some fun, what a mistake! Fake..Fake..fat..old...ulgy... and WOW, I see a little blonde and begin to do some research and this number belongs to Sarah, I dont know but it seems Sarah's pimp has found some new talent! What the f**k is she thinking, I will not see Sarah again!
http://memphis.backpage.com/FemaleEs..._-_-26/2847445 Originally Posted by willtellall
Hmmm, a girl can't have a friend come visit ...lol

she is a regular visitor and we have worked together many times in the past... she has since returned to her hometown.
did you sign up to eccie, just to make a negative comment about me? Of course the phone number was mine, we had ads posted together as well.
what an idiot! lol