HOW ABOUT WE SAY SOMETHING NICE FOR A CHANGE!!!

Charles, even though I got annoyed the other day, I think you're a great guy ( we just have different personalities) and I know that I would miss my mom a great deal seeing as how close I am to her and my father. And I don't care what they say about grief lessening over time. It doesn't. In some ways it gets worse.

* HUGS * Originally Posted by alluringava
Thanks for the kind words. And even more, thanks for the words about my Mom.
You, VALidate me?!?! Good one....already been VALidated!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
LMAO!!! Oh Ed you are too funny...You all know I love my hubby but this is just too true! Originally Posted by Valerie
See????
Old news. Actually, my mom died about 30 years ago. I still miss her every day. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Moms are special people!
{sorry about your's being gone.but she will always be in your heart}

I am going to see my mom in Texas this weekend for her 80th birthday!!

Something nice.
Charles is a unique and intriguing man who i feel blessed to have been with AT LEAST ONCE!!
Charles is a unique and intriguing man who i feel blessed to have been with AT LEAST ONCE!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
I have fond memories of you, also. Hope our paths cross over and over again.
Moms are special people!
{sorry about your's being gone.but she will always be in your heart}

I am going to see my mom in Texas this weekend for her 80th birthday!!

Something nice.
Charles is a unique and intriguing man who i feel blessed to have been with AT LEAST ONCE!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
My mom is going to be 80 this year too! She had me kinda late, but she's gonna be around for probably...a long long time LOL.
mmmm something nice aaaaaaaaaah stillthinking
Don't strain yourself.
to late
ATF: you're still the one. Thank me in person.
Shayla: your avatar is HOT.
ZaNaomirah: if we weren't so incompatible, we would be so compatible.
SL: you are my Internet barometer. If you haven't posted, the Internet is broken.
DH: your consistency is inspirational.
to late Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I understand ...
Well SL guess you put your foot in your mouth with that comment....shame on you and leave CT alone and play nice....He is a sweet man and if you aren't nice to him the evil vixen will come out....just sayin.....
Old news. Actually, my mom died about 30 years ago. I still miss her every day. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Well SL guess you put your foot in your mouth with that comment....shame on you and leave CT alone and play nice....He is a sweet man and if you aren't nice to him the evil vixen will come out....just sayin..... Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
Well it wouldn't be the first time! LOL I was trying to cheer him up! But I don't think I did a very good job! Let's see if this picture will help!
you know I was busting your ass...you would never intentional say anything mean or hurtful...
Well it wouldn't be the first time! LOL I was trying to cheer him up! But I don't think I did a very good job! Let's see if this picture will help! Originally Posted by Still Looking
you know I was busting your ass...you would never intentional say anything mean or hurtful... Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
Thanks IV! You’re absolutely correct! I choose to be nice! The MODS have helped motivate me to use my ignore button! LOL
reaaly trying to tell me something??? just askin???
Thanks IV! You’re absolutely correct! I choose to be nice! The MODS have helped motivate me to use my ignore button! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking