Why so many"NO African American" providers

Page 5 and we are still going at this? Where is DG??
They missing the chance at
a big dick phucking.
Where is DG?? Originally Posted by Camille Fox
Where is DG?? Originally Posted by Camille Fox
It's either:

A. His mom caught him and took away his computer
B. He finally got a job at McDonalds
C. Dorthy stabbed him after finding condoms, soy sauce and fortune cookies in his hobby bag
It's either:

A. His mom caught him and took away his computer
B. He finally got a job at McDonalds
C. Dorthy stabbed him after finding condoms, soy sauce and fortune cookies in his hobby bag Originally Posted by citizen44

I'm often told that I'm too fucking ugly so i get rejected out of hand. I got a plan though just a few more Sami Sosa treatments and I'm going in. Somebody gotta accept me eventually. ;-)

Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
This guy is PR too. Would you ladies turn him down? If he played for our team, and PR is black. If would you?

^^^ why is it that you had to use a gay one? I love my gays, but he is not helping your case
Reminds me of the song 'Cause Daddy's Home' that's why NBA and NO AA pop up cant you hear the music playing?
This guy is PR too. Would you ladies turn him down? If he played for our team, and PR is black. If would you?

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
ajajajajajaja
Of course, this topic has been beaten to death way too many times.

I'm an AA man. When I see a provider's ads or showcase say that she doesn't see AA men, I just move on to the next. You don't want my money, I won't try to convince you to take it.

The interesting thing is, I have had a few providers with NBA policies make an "exception" for me. Either through meeting them at a social or them just gleaning something from my persona on this board. Originally Posted by IceCreamMan
Right on bruh!!

This topic will continue to get beaten to death. The shit will never end because there will always be someone who doesn't understand.
Oh really? Such as?

Dorthy, your rates are now below what women who don't speak English or have a green card charge. They at least can say they don't really have economic alternatives. If you would just keep that attitude in check, you might be able to quit changing your rate back and forth by $10 every couple days. While your attitude does causes reponses to you to have an edge, there is truth in almost all the replies. Unclench. It's called customer feed back and almost always leads to more money. Originally Posted by citizen44

Your not my customer & you will never be one either... Stop worrying about how I run my buisness...

Its funny you mention my rates when you just seen a girl who has the same rate as mine... Or did you forget about her... smh

Why do you even bothering keeping up with dorthy if you have no intentions to see me? You must like something about me just like all the other disrespectful men on here that always worry about me...
Im so happy i only get on here a couple of times a week. My goodness this subject has been discussed 6564338865 times.
this subject has been discussed 6564338865 times. Originally Posted by Kammye
you know if it were about compensation, money is green, 6" long with a big fat swole head!
Why do you even bothering keeping up with dorthy if you have no intentions to see me? You must like something about me just like all the other disrespectful men on here that always worry about me... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
.........Good luck Dorthy. I hope one day you find the happiness you seek