Sexual Bucket List!!!

Being watched in a very public place like this scene from Crank

http://www.metacafe.com/fplayer/2804..._sex_scene.swf
I just fulfilled one of mine.....Being under VictoriaLyn!!!!
Umm....How bout we add to the bucket list for everyone to get nakkid and start having some fun !!!!
That's what we are here for right?
I think allot of people have some built up tension!!
hmmmm........ maybe? please?
~Kisses Jen

I just fulfilled one of mine.....Being under VictoriaLyn!!!! Originally Posted by Spacemtn

I wanna ride spacemtn over and over again
I will begin the leg work on this, interesting challenge Sophia.
MS Originally Posted by Metal Smith
I can't wait!
nothing sexier than some latina calling you "papi" as you are laying the pipe down! Originally Posted by sixxbach
Damn.. now I got DR. Pepper all over my monitor. *LMAO sixx*

Onceler
...pipe man looking for tight fittings...
I can't wait! Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia
I'll PM you a couple of showcases to choose from.
This will potentially be for 2 of your bucket list requests/fantasies.
MS
As a newbie to this Wide World of Sport, I can offer 30 something years of fantasies that I have had happen. There are a few that come to mind that have developed from situations that have occurred during my life. My SM(Soul Mate) is a provider, and needless to say my fantasies are well in hand. Since we met I have developed a whole new list to take on with my SM. (good thing I can keep up)

1. In a Swing(bought a nice one for her on Valentine’s Day) Done!!!
2. SM, Girl, Me(butterflies over that one, )
3. On a Boat(during a party as the entertainment)
4. SM, Girl, Girl, and Girl (that one is for her, maybe I can take the photos )
5. GF Live In (really looking forward to making that one happen)
6. Me, SM, Guy(technically this is the only one for her, pretty sure I will enjoy all the time we spend making them happen.)

Makes for some interesting planning skills, imagination and a partner that truly knows how to turn you on, kick on the headlights, push it into gear, and share the driving.(It may kill me, but, What a way to go)

Now if we could only find that elusive sexy Unicorn
Sex with a one-legged woman (high leg amputee)

Sex with Big Jake's SO.

Oiled-up 3-some in a Moon bounce.
I want to have the Presiding judge in Cedar Park Court. I had to stand before him last week because of a ticket that went to warrant and I was so turned on by his ability to intimidate while having the most gentle blue eyes! Oh, the roller coaster of "am I going to jail?" "How do I slip him my number?" "How do I get thane least expensive warrant so that I can see him again?" "maybe he reads then boards and will recognize himself and schedule a session with me......"

Oiled-up 3-some in a Moon bounce.
Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
Add a bubble machine that would be awesome!!!!

Whoohooo!!!!!
~ Kisses Jen
I want to have the Presiding judge in Cedar Park Court. I had to stand before him last week because of a ticket that went to warrant and I was so turned on by his ability to intimidate while having the most gentle blue eyes! Oh, the roller coaster of "am I going to jail?" "How do I slip him my number?" "How do I get thane least expensive warrant so that I can see him again?" "maybe he reads then boards and will recognize himself and schedule a session with me......" Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29
I wish I was a judge.
I want to have the Presiding judge in Cedar Park Court. I had to stand before him last week because of a ticket that went to warrant and I was so turned on by his ability to intimidate while having the most gentle blue eyes! Oh, the roller coaster of "am I going to jail?" "How do I slip him my number?" "How do I get thane least expensive warrant so that I can see him again?" "maybe he reads then boards and will recognize himself and schedule a session with me......" Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29
OMG, that happens to me too. You'll be in a "real life" situation and the wilder side of your brain kicks in and ya start thinking " hummmm, I wonder..."

I hear men think like this all the time. I don't see how they get anything done! My thought process quits multi-tasking at that point until I bring it back into focus. So if your ever talking to me and in mid sentence I stumble for words it's cause I'm envisioning you naked!
Tess
Add a bubble machine that would be awesome!!!!

Whoohooo!!!!!
~ Kisses Jen Originally Posted by nibbles_n_licksx

Now your talking............I had an idea once to make one of the rooms in my incall like the space room in Revenge of the nerds..........Then i wont need the trash bags and whipped cream...but then again they make a great slip and slide
OMG, "I hear men think like this all the time. I don't see how they get anything done! My thought process quits multi-tasking at that point until I bring it back into focus. So if your ever talking to me and in mid sentence I stumble for words it's cause I'm envisioning you naked!
Tess Originally Posted by Topshelf Tess
I was just thinking .............................. .............................
.............................. ................. I just love women............
.............................. .......... WOW .............................. ....
.............. thats amazing....................... ...........................
Dayum......................... .......................OMG.
thanks Tess , distractions!