One Night, One Celebrity to Fuck..who would you choose?

.or a fan of a blowhard as yourself. Originally Posted by notanewbie

By the way, you need to get rid of your little bullshit lie about my 'broke' ass.
Katherine Zeta-Jones can get it...
Heh...the righteous DJ, defender of the weak, protector of the hobby morality, exemplar of all that is pure about fucking whores...now just another hapless, amateur troll...trying to pretend he's not...

Take an extra dose of Geritol, down a couple glasses of Metamucil, and pull your tryhard Depends up old man...you've got a long row to hoe to be in my league...but I welcome a new student to the great game...
Take an extra dose of Geritol, down a couple glasses of Metamucil, and pull your tryhard Depends up old man...you've got a long row to hoe to be in my league...but I welcome a new student to the great game... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Is that all you've got? An old joke?

Then again I've been called a gentleman by several of the ladies I've met in the hobby over the years. When is the last time any of the ladies called you a gentleman? How about never.

You're losing your shit homes. There was a day you had 'game' but it appears those days are past.

Oh by the way that little wakeup banner I saw the other day that had something like 'just saying', let me and others know just how egotistical you really are. That little banner was really pathetic, however it make me smile while uttering something about you being a total loser under my breath.
You're right...NOBODY called me a gentleman...
Amanda Seyfried

love me some Stacy Keibler
Lord have mercy! Taraji is so fine..

Taraji...

Originally Posted by Island_Gent
Lord have mercy! Taraji is so fine.. Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
Fa real!!!

Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
She's had me buggin' since I first saw her in Baby Boy. If only for one night.

love me some Stacy Keibler Originally Posted by Aishu2
yeah, I can see that...

Betty White! Kinkyorca drops mike and walks off stage.
  • cr76
  • 01-23-2016, 10:23 PM
yeah, I can see that...

Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
Liked Stacy Keibler but always craved Stratusfaction
yeah, I can see that...

Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
Added to my white girl list.