If a Provider Says shes Low Volume then maybe...

I am low volume...On tours I do bout 2 appts a day and an occassional 3rd thrown in if it is a great repeat friend! Now when I am home I will do 2 or 3 a week only...that is my down time and maintain time.
I make a good living...have no debt and drive a nice vehicle...and am happy with my life!!
I dont have family living at home and I dont have another job...that is why i am such a post ho! lol
Don’t you just love it when a man can’t admit when he’s wrong? All of these gorgeous, intelligent women pointing out fact after fact, and this dude just keeps sticking to his lame ass story.

I especially love the fact that a man with an account on a hooker board, who pays for sex, is trying to slut-shame women. We all know that if the roles were reversed, and the guys were providers who could keep their dicks hard all goddam day *and* get paid for it, why hell, they’d never sleep, lol. They’d be the highest of the high volume. There would be competitions every day/month/week/year for most clients seen, with awards given out and everything. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
+1