Y'all are losing the law-and-order argument

'Georgia shooting' ... that was legal under Georgia law. Probably not a good decision, but not a crime. Originally Posted by mightyduk

Besides increasing funding for police, they really need to change their tactics to be more like zoo keepers and use tranquilizer darts and net guns - as some people really are just animals. Sorry if it hurts some feelings, but that is what some are and we really do need to respect that.
I'm here to make fun of losers like you.

This board has no advertising. Not real useful for hookers, or johns. If you think tob sucks, just stay away. That would be the smart choice, wouldn't it? Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
So why dont you stay away from here?
Lefties have no bounds for their hypocrisy
thanks.. you don't get it, just as I knew you wouldn't.

resist arrest? Motherfucker was passed out drunk.. arrest him for being a drunk?

arrest him and do what with him? if he went willingly, you have a drunk in jail, costing us money, catching CO-VID, and waking up sober.. why waste police on a nuisance like that? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
No arrest him for resisting arrest after he was placed under arrest for DUI, that's the reason he was passed out behind the wheel in the Drive Thru at Wendy's. Here's the Body Cam Footage. The officers were very cool and Professional in their duties and surprisingly the suspect was rather cooperative until he was placed under arrest. I don't support dirty cops and I certainly don't support criminals. These Cops did their job unfortunately it resulted in them being in a shooting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhdpG2XzRXQ

resist arrest? Motherfucker was passed out drunk.. arrest him for being a drunk?
Originally Posted by Chung Tran
You didn't watch the video clips, I see.

Are you always this consistently wrong, or do you just make up shit?

Are you sure you barebacked the petite Black whore at the $15 motel? Or was it a $10 motel?

If you had of looked at the video clips you would have also seen the "passed out drunk" running away from the officers and shooting one of them in the right side with the Tazer! That would be aggravated assault on a police officer and justify being shot.
.. why waste police on a nuisance like that? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Is it time to ask the question?: How do you feel about drunk drivers on the road?

Nah, not that question, these two together:
You have any family or friends dead from a drunk driver? How do you feel about that drunk driver?

Have to wait on toxicology, I'm a bit surprised to see a drunk being that spry and nimble that quickly.
Have to wait on toxicology, I'm a bit surprised to see a drunk being that spry and nimble that quickly. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
If you observe Chan for any length of time you will discover that he doesn't let FACTS tarnish his worthless opinions.

The dead driver, who decided to escape from the officers by fighting with them and taking a weapon from them and then running from them, recovered sufficiently in time to shoot one of them in the right side while the officer was behind him while running from them.

Georgia Code Title 16. Crimes and Offenses § 16-3-21

Georgia Code Title 16. Crimes and Offenses § 16-3-23.1

Georgia Code Title 16. Crimes and Offenses § 16-3-24.2

Georgia Code Title 16. Crimes and Offenses § 16-3-28

Chan as for your "passed out drunk" bullshit ....

If you notice the fool is using his phone in his right hand .... "videoing"? And INAPPROPRIATELY the officer is ALLOWING HIM TO HOLD HIS PHONE DURING THE SEARCH INCIDENT TO ARREST/STOP. This guy decided he could "take" the cops ... BOTH OF THEM! And almost did. Had he taken the pistol instead of the Tazer there would have been at least one dead cop.
No arrest him for resisting arrest after he was placed under arrest for DUI, that's the reason he was passed out behind the wheel in the Drive Thru at Wendy's. Here's the Body Cam Footage. The officers were very cool and Professional in their duties and surprisingly the suspect was rather cooperative until he was placed under arrest. I don't support dirty cops and I certainly don't support criminals. These Cops did their job unfortunately it resulted in them being in a shooting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhdpG2XzRXQ Originally Posted by Levianon17
Perhaps the officers should have told the Wendy’s employees......”let him sleep it off. When he wakes up, he will move. It is too dangerous for us to be dealing with a situation such as this”.
Perhaps the officers should have told the Wendy’s employees......”let him sleep it off. When he wakes up, he will move. It is too dangerous for us to be dealing with a situation such as this”. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Yea, one got shot with the Tazer and both got fired.

He is "sleeping it off."
Perhaps the officers should have told the Wendy’s employees......”let him sleep it off. When he wakes up, he will move. It is too dangerous for us to be dealing with a situation such as this”. Originally Posted by Jackie S
That’s what they should do in the future....if we have a future.
  • oeb11
  • 06-15-2020, 07:11 AM
I'm here to make fun of losers like you.

This board has no advertising. Not real useful for hookers, or johns. If you think tob sucks, just stay away. That would be the smart choice, wouldn't it? Originally Posted by pfunkdenver

DPST's are not known for smart choices - in this case - for Poster to "stay away" - as nothing cogent or constructive comes from the source - is likely a good idea.

Poster claims to know my neighborhood - and is welcome to post pics. If poster thinks it is smart to come into my neighborhood with a molotov cocktail in "Hannah-Jones" peaceful non-violence - poster is advised to think again.

Poster is on ignore
That’s what they should do in the future.... Originally Posted by friendly fred
No, that's not what "they should do"!

What's wrong with the photo I posted?

The officers are in the fix they are in because of how they handled the matter from the beginning.

Look at the body language, and is the guy really texting? What is he texting? Or is he videoing?

Who is in the superior position from balance and leverage from the "git go"!
Who is "locked and loaded" to use physical force?
Why is he not cuffed NOW!?
I've got a sister-in-law who's a drunk. Multiple DUIs on her record and a "vehicular manslaughter" (don't know exactly what she pled it down to. I don't think she does either.)

She believes if you pull over, stop the car, take the keys out of the ignition and throw them out of sight they can't arrest you for DWI. Her "boyfriend" always has a spare set of keys.

She doesn't have a license or a car now thank god. Supposedly the ATL guy was driving a rental. I wonder why?
That maybe the future of Police Work.
  • oeb11
  • 06-15-2020, 07:38 AM
for the areas of "defund and disband" the cops - they won't get even that response in a call for 911 help.

And - if that is what the community wants - their police forces can easily find jobs elsewhere that they are respected and appreciated - as in communities in texas - (austin excepted).
for the areas of "defund and disband" the cops - they won't get even that response in a call for 911 help. Originally Posted by oeb11
At the moment the number of folks who want to "defund" or "dismantle" the cops wouldn't fill an average size cemetery.