No shame in her game!

I don't participate in bbfs.

Milfy is the antithesis of dishonest providers in all respects.

She services a niche segment of the industry and has good reviews.

Admirable, in my opinion. Originally Posted by Slitlikr
I agree. As long as you rack up mostly good reviews and you mean your clients well, you should be allowed here with open-arms regardless as to what services you do or don't provide, your size, shape or race.
You. Need a boneless ham to shim that shit up...

So... you'll be fucking pork twice... have at it dudes
I don't give a fuck if it works or not. Fucking a woman to me is a physical need, it feels good, but bullying a woman is bullshit when a lot more women are barebacking or will bareback for the right price is bullshit. We would hire bad chicks at Duncan and Burke club Michaels, bad chicks, at first they say i could never dance. Ok, in two weeks they are buying heels and an outfit in the store, then in two weeks they are fucking in the VIP. There is a price for everyone, milfy just makes it affordable for those who dabble in her arena. You'll agree a woman sucking your dick without a condom feels great but...... Whatever.
You. Need a boneless ham to shim that shit up...

So... you'll be fucking pork twice... have at it dudes Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
C'mon man. That make you feel good to call someone pork. This shit is hilarious. Real simple pay, fuck pussy. It ain't that difficult. All that extra stuff is just to come across like you are witty on a hooker board. Milfy has barely responded so she is real busy. Bwahah. Whose the laugh on, a chick making 250 an hour getting her thrills or us....

I just met the nicest gentleman!

I'm truly grateful for the new friends I made this visit and the returning friends that went out of their way to make time for me.

Lol @ shimming my pussy up with pork, that's hilarious! I mean it's ludicrous, but that's what makes it so darn funny!

Fucking a woman to me is a physical need... Originally Posted by shinepro

Lol @ shimming my pussy up with pork, that's hilarious! I mean it's ludicrous, but that's what makes it so darn funny!

Originally Posted by milfy2002
Maybe Milfy and Gilfy (GGT) can get together sometime and make split-pea soup with the ham-bones.....

Js
Milfy you were the one who started this thread after I had dropped it. It was done and over with. To clarify I don't look through provider ads. I saw "bbfs" and I opened it, yes I was curious. I honestly thought it was a joke. However, I left this thread alone a week ago. I was having a horrible day the day I wrote it. I was going to write an apologetic thread, but I had decided against it since it was already squashed and no more replies had been posted. I'm not one to judge anyone, and you can run your business as you'd like. That is all. Alyssa out. BTW, I can't control what people type on this board, the outcome of this thread was not my intention.
Um. No she didn't start it. You did! Go allllllllll the way up and see for yourself if you don't believe me.
I meant after I dropped it.
Nobody is perfect. We all judge in one way or another. Some people even do it unintentionally. We're human. Life goes on. Want a fortune cookie? Lol
Actually yes.
Nobody is perfect. We all judge in one way or another. Some people even do it unintentionally. We're human. Life goes on. Want a fortune cookie? Lol Originally Posted by Alyssa71

Alyssa, it's OK and I did get a lot of business from this thread so I can hardly be mad.

I am concerned for some of these guys though, with how much hatred and venom they so easily spew at a fellow human being.

Now all I can think about is how every time I read a fortune cookie I add, "in bed," at the end of it.

Why am I awake! I finished my bedtime ritual an hour ago!!!!!

Lol. Never tried that! I had one today: "You cannot love life until you live the life you love"......in bed. Lmao! Sounds about right. Hahhaha
For all the idiots who spout: "Everybody is barebacking somebody". Is that a true statement? Yes it is.

The devil is in the details though. For most of the guys on here, that someone is a frumpy 50+ year old housewife who had maybe a total of 5-6 sexual partners in her life, and those were probably 20-30 years ago. Of the guys she did fuck long ago, they most likely had a similar low number of sexual partners.

When that "somebody" changes to a hooker who fucks 200+ guys PER YEAR, the probablilites change dramatically. When you consider that most of those 200+ guys are hobbiest who each year are fucking 100-500% of the lifetime average sexual partners (each year they are in the hobby) the probabilities get even worse.

Even though 50,000 people die each year due to drunk drivers, we all know the probability is real low. Now I want you to let your kids start riding on a bus with a guy who is a confirmed alcoholic. He's even got a clean driving record with no DUI's. What? You think the probabilities changed? Come on, it's still the same low risk right?

Who you decide to get in bed with is just like who you decide to put your loved ones in the car with. The background and behavior of the driver matter hugely.