This is my official RETIREMENT thread... (This is old, She is not retired- NYr)

Jeez, I'm sure KL feels bad enough things didn't work out... Why dogpile on her.. She has a history of sometimes making bad decisions and putting all her personal business out there... But she still has feelings.

Keep your head up Kitty, and like others have mentioned, I hope those guys who said they wished they could have seen you, will follow through on their word. Just focus on your business now, try to stay away from love in the hobby, and maybe take a step back from posting on ECCIE for a bit.. Let it die down and get yourself together. You're a pretty lady with lots of potential.
It's very nice of Shea to stick up for Kitty. Since Kitty was out of business for a few days she's probably a little behind on money, maybe Shea will let Kitty live with her to show how supportive she really is. Originally Posted by TheEccie214

Yea, I can hear the tone in your post. It doesn't come across as sincere. Whatever. If it makes YOU feel better, that's all that really counts, right??

Compassionate support is not related to money. Having feelings and a true heart is the main focus of the overall picture.

People are too quick to judge others and assign blame where it isn't warranted instead of showing empathy and imagining what it's like to wear the shoe on the other foot.

For the ladies in the hobby, it's a very lonely existance. We'd like to believe someone cares enough to tolerate various idiosyncrasies because most people have them. More often than not though, it doesn't seem to happen and we're unrealistically expected to be perfect in every way.

Funny shit right there Luke!!...I see what you did, you're still mourning the Kenwood stereo and speakers, too. Originally Posted by ManSlut
I see.... You dont have PA yet....
Good luck in your future endeavors KL
Yea, I can hear the tone in your post. It doesn't come across as sincere. Whatever. If it makes YOU feel better, that's all that really counts, right??

Compassionate support is not related to money. Having feelings and a true heart is the main focus of the overall picture.

People are too quick to judge others and assign blame where it isn't warranted instead of showing empathy and imagining what it's like to wear the shoe on the other foot.

For the ladies in the hobby, it's a very lonely existance. We'd like to believe someone cares enough to tolerate various idiosyncrasies because most people have them. More often than not though, it doesn't seem to happen and we're unrealistically expected to be perfect in every way.

Originally Posted by Shea Veile
Long-story short you're just for show then correct? Be the hero and her shoulder to cry on publicly but when it comes down to it you're offering shallow words of support. Whatever. If it makes YOU feel better, that's all that really counts, right??

The fake support of "wish I'd seen you" or "I'm there for you" is much meaner than anything I've said. For someone to say they're there for you and not be is truly mean.

I hear you loud and clear and I think I'm ready now Shea
Long-story short you're just for show then correct? Be the hero and be her shoulder to cry on publicly but when it comes down to it you're offering shallow words of support. Whatever. If it makes YOU feel better, that's all that really counts, right??

The fake support of "wish I'd seen you" or "I'm there for you" is much meaner than anything I've said. For someone to say they're there for you and not be is truly mean. Originally Posted by TheEccie214

You be nice to the future Mrs. BMP
Yeah, I think people are saying they wish they would have seen her just to be nice, it shouldn't be taken as a commitment, also, this seems like a really elaborate ad or scheme to me. Not saying it is because I have no ill feelings one way or another, but It just "feels" a little ummm.... Suspect? Anyway, nice ass!
I feel like there should be a title change
You be nice to the future Mrs. BMP Originally Posted by blowmypop23
I'm riding her about this but Shea is a very nice, classy lady.
Long-story short you're just for show then correct? Be the hero and her shoulder to cry on publicly but when it comes down to it you're offering shallow words of support. Whatever. If it makes YOU feel better, that's all that really counts, right??

The fake support of "wish I'd seen you" or "I'm there for you" is much meaner than anything I've said. For someone to say they're there for you and not be is truly mean. Originally Posted by TheEccie214

You state I'm just saying it for show. Seriously, quit assuming the actions behind my words. You have no idea what's going on in the background.

At this point, you're slinging mud in the attempt to make me look bad. Go ahead -- keep at it. You're not affecting me in the least but feel free to waste the energy.

I've never had any agendas. It appears though that you do. Life is too short.

Kitty has my contact info and can reach out anytime she feels like she wants to. We've met many times and have always been friendly and helpful towards each other.

À votre santé.

I agree. If you haven't walked in our shoes (as a provider, that is) one could absolutely never understand. I get judged in RL often and yes, it gets pretty lonely at times. I understand why KL jumped at the chance to get out.. But you can't expect a client who's an asshole in disguise pretending to be captain save-a-ho to be your knight in shining armor.. Either leave love alone at the door with P4P or wait a long, LONG time and get to know that person... And it still might be a bad decision.

Just my opinion
I wish everyone could be happy !

I think this is a very common scenario in RL . Girl meets boy, boy is amazing , girl thinks she is in Love , boy turns into a douch ! In RL people who over commit too quickly are freaks. I'm sorry for Kitty but the whole situation seemed doomed from the beginning.

It would take an extraordinary guy to rescue her and make it work.
[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]Kitty has my contact info and can reach out anytime she feels like she wants to. We've met many times and have always been friendly and helpful towards each other.

[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]À votre santé.

[/QUOTE]

If she has your contact info and you're sincerely willing to help her if needed then I apologize. My intent was not against you personally but rather the posers that want to look nice in public but would slam the door in her face if she asked for assistance.
I agree. If you haven't walked in our shoes (as a provider, that is) one could absolutely never understand. I get judged in RL often and yes, it gets pretty lonely at times. I understand why KL jumped at the chance to get out.. But you can't expect a client who's an asshole in disguise pretending to be captain save-a-ho to be your knight in shining armor.. Either leave love alone at the door with P4P or wait a long, LONG time and get to know that person... And it still might be a bad decision.

Just my opinion Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
Sweettreat: This is such a well thought out and from the heart opinion. It sheds some light on the reality of a provider's situation and gives great advice to all in this hobby.