Martin Bashir vs Duck Dynasty

• Old-T
  • 12-24-2013, 02:58 PM
Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man had his ass handed to him on the subject in the OP, so he has tried to deflect by creating a straw man argument he thinks he can win. Instead, Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man, has had his hypocritical ass handed to him again. Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man made hypocritically ignorant and fallacious accusations -- not questions -- and selectively and very hypocritically chose to ignore that every other poster in this thread -- including his most ignorant minion, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the Old-Twerp the Prophylactic Man's soiled breechclout -- made no comments about Priest Beast's posts. Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man, also jumped right over any chance to redeem himself from hypocrisy when he again ignored the racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass' ignorant use of the racial slur "k!ke". Originally Posted by I B Hankering
That's pretty impressive IBGoebbels. Lots of words, lots of lies and slight of hand misdirection, and absolutely no substance of value. Bravo, IBGoebbels, you have become a master of your craft--liar, propagandist, and blowhard pantywaste extraordinary. Bravo!

PS: yes, "master" and "massa" are the same. The latter is just has more of the redneck reconstructionist connotations you prefer.

That's pretty impressive IBGoebbels. Lots of words, lots of lies and slight of hand misdirection, and absolutely no substance of value. Bravo, IBGoebbels, you have become a master of your craft--liar, propagandist, and blowhard pantywaste extraordinary. Bravo!

PS: yes, "master" and "massa" are the same. The latter is just has more of the redneck reconstructionist connotations you prefer.
Originally Posted by Old-T
It is a pretty low argument to go to the Nazi thing there O-T. Can you back it up?
It is a pretty low argument to go to the Nazi thing there O-T. Can you back it up? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Is that JDIdiot playing the race card again?

Originally Posted by Old-T
Suck it up, Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man! Your factitious gambit of lies, deflection and misdirection blew up in your face like a bad condom, Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man, but you're used to that, aren't you, Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man?
Suck it up, Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man! Your factitious gambit of lies, deflection and misdirection blew up in your face like a bad condom, Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man, but you're used to that, aren't you, Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Bla bls bla...

Whaasvfteogghdjcngkskfmg g! BALLVVVVVVVVVVRAAHAHSSSSSS!!

Try not to get any drool on you mamas laptop Corpy.
  • WTF
  • 12-26-2013, 09:30 AM
It just is what it is. The Bible says what it says and not all parts of the Bible are sunshine and daisies. People need to get over that. Even though I no longer regard the Bible as God's truth, everyone is free to follow the teachings of the Bible or not, and free to express their belief in the Bible. I don't call that bigotry or sexism. Its faith that's all. Some have it, some don't.

. Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
While I agree that they should be free to do so, so should folks be free to react,

I call it ignorant faith in bigotry and sexism. If believers think that homosexuality and
bestiality are comparable then let Phil be judged like he judges. A&E has judged that he has earned a timeout.

As long as Richardson isn't trying to stretch someone out on a rack because they are not a believer, or blowing up buildings full of non-believers, then I don't care what he believes, or if he preaches about what he believes. Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
My question was to the hypocrites that condemned Bashir and praise Phil. Why the disparity. I happen to agree with you. Who cares if Bashir says somebody ought to take a dump in Palin's mouth or that Phil thinks homosexuality is bad. Just don't cheer one firing and cry about a timeout for another.
this isn't really about the Robertsons, it is about the knee jerk reation of A & E to placate the gay community. They didn't even wait for a reaction from the public. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
So what? A&E can fire or suspend him anytime they want. It's their network. Why should they be prohibited from suspending him? Again, I disagree with it....but, it's their network, I guess they get to decide who is going to be on it.

He'll be back on shortly anyway. I know nothing about the show or this Phil dude but I do know that A&E apparently makes a ton of money of the show, right? It will be back. It's about the Benjamins.
  • CJ7
  • 12-26-2013, 01:18 PM
one things for sure, Phil and the program got a shit load of free publicity

Happy Happy Happy
Yay!

I never watched that trailer trash before. And I won't watch it now.

Hope he can use that ridiculous beard to disguise his look of bliss when he squeals like a pig.

Ain't that whut them boyz do?

Please enlighten me, hillbillies!
Yay!

I never watched that trailer trash before. And I won't watch it now.

Hope he can use that ridiculous beard to disguise his look of bliss when he squeals like a pig.

Ain't that whut them boyz do?

Please enlighten me, hillbillies! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Naw, you are busy watching crap like this...

You call that busy? I spend more time ignoring you than Anything else here on ECCIE, you water headed short bumps pants crapper!
You call that busy? I spend more time ignoring you than Anything else here on ECCIE, you water headed short bumps pants crapper! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Well at least, you are honest... LOL

Looks like the Ducky people will do just fine financially. So will Palin. Who's Martin Bashir?
After all, ain't that what leadership is all about? Making money?

Frankly, I wouldn't give a plug nickel for any of those trailer trash hillbillies. Donald Trumps got a lot of money too. I suppose that makes HIS bullshit worth heeding...