Authorities arrest 115 in Tarrant for soliciting prostitution

MJ died under the supervision of a doctor.

Prince was in a lot of pain and his religion would not let him have an operation. Prince self medicated for years and had OD before.

I thought the 18th Amendment provided that prohibition never works? Originally Posted by Ralph Fults
Conrad was not a legitimate Doctor, as his jail term that followed Jackson's death underscored.

True about Prince, but surely you don't think Fentanyl should be legal.. right?

Where you hear that at? I thought it's mostly manufactured in China Originally Posted by BLM69
It is manufactured in China, but it is smuggled through Mexico into Texas, for the most part.

Initial discussion was cocaine and heroine. You can ignore Capital. Originally Posted by d1dragon
Oh yeah, I forgot. My favorite Heroine is Jane Eyre, Charlotte Bronte really shined with that novel. Who is your favorite?
I [STAFF EDIT - GM], and this was an awesome read. Let the good times roll.
  • BLM69
  • 10-26-2021, 11:34 AM
The new law can also be used in a couple situation, I know this whore that has a SD, they live together and got into a argument and he hit her, when the cops investigated and asked how they met, she told them everything

LE said it sounded like a human trafficking case and another detective was going to contact her, I'm guessing this guy is gonna get charged with the new law. It all started with a arrangement gone sour

True about Prince, but surely you don't think Fentanyl should be legal.. right? Originally Posted by Capital

There are two type of people being hurt by fentanyl. Those who take fentanyl and those who do not. If we can help those who do not take fentanyl by legalizing, I say do it.
^^^ WTF?!...Are you on fentanyl now, because ‘you trippin’!!

I say, “There are 2 types of people who fly on airplanes- those that die from their plane crashing and those that don’t. And if we can help more people to die from plane crashes, I say let’s do it.”
  • BLM69
  • 11-01-2021, 06:01 PM
Track is still thriving, there's new talent walking around that I've been indulging on, I don't know where LE is catching these tricks at? Maybe they're going after the online tricks...
Track is still thriving, there's new talent walking around that I've been indulging on, I don't know where LE is catching these tricks at? Maybe they're going after the online tricks... Originally Posted by BLM69
None of them were in Dallas, if that’s where you’re cruising. In Arlington, at least, they focused their efforts over I think 4 days in late September.