Pittsburgh Sand Box Members gay

CMon Fag boy. CBJ fag boy. You're just a RAT FAG BOY. Biggie Rat Fag Boy. I used to think JC Fag Boy was bad. He licks assholes. You're just an ASSHOLE. Originally Posted by bambino
You sound like a catcher chattering behind the plate. I figured you'd be the pitcher, Bambi. But I guess you're so ugly that you can't get any guys to look you in the eyes whilst they're pounding your brown eye...
  • CJ7
  • 11-25-2013, 11:29 PM
You sound like a catcher chattering behind the plate. I figured you'd be the pitcher, Bambi. But I guess you're so ugly that you can't get any guys to look you in the eyes whilst they're pounding your brown eye... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Bimbo Stoli breath vaporizing my puter .. inane blather ... unable to understand ...

CMon Fag boy. CBJ fag boy. You're just a RAT FAG BOY. Biggie Rat Fag Boy

yup, IB skull fucked him
Bimbo Stoli breath vaporizing my puter .. inane blather ... unable to understand ...

CMon Fag boy. CBJ fag boy. You're just a RAT FAG BOY. Biggie Rat Fag Boy

yup, IB skull fucked him Originally Posted by CJ7
Good lord, CBJ7, your arm has to be getting tired with all the reach-arounds you've been giving to the cum-gobbling golem fucktard.
Good lord, CBJ7, your arm has to be getting tired with all the reach-arounds you've been giving to the cum-gobbling golem fucktard. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

You are a expert on reach arounds In Bred, thanks for admitting Bambi is a cum gobbling fucktard. He was one of Jerry's boys took lots of showers . Bet you are jealous.
You are a expert on reach arounds In Bred, thanks for admitting Bambi is a cum gobbling fucktard. He was one of Jerry's boys took lots of showers . Bet you are jealous. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
So broaching 'pedophilia' is your new mainstay, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?
So broaching 'pedophilia' is your new mainstay, Ekim the Inbred Chimp? Originally Posted by I B Hankering

I just took a great IB and wiped my Hankering.
I just took a great IB and wiped my Hankering. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
And did you use those wonderful specially-formulated One-Wipe Charlies designed to deal with those pesky IBHangerons?

I just took a great IB and wiped my Hankering. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
So now you imagine yourself housebroken and toilet trained, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?

And did you use those wonderful specially-formulated One-Wipe Charlies designed to deal with those pesky IBHangerons?

Originally Posted by ExNYer
Better save those wipes for your chapped ass, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.
The one wipe charlies make my Hankering feel soothed after a good IB.
So now you imagine yourself housebroken and toilet trained, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?

Better save those wipes for your chapped ass, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Talking about someone's ASS again Corpy?
The one wipe charlies make my Hankering feel soothed after a good IB. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Quit getting your ASS FUCKed and your butt won't hurt so much.
Quit getting your ASS FUCKed and your butt won't hurt so much. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Maybe JC will lick it and make it feel better.
So broaching 'pedophilia' is your new mainstay, Ekim the Inbred Chimp? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Keep going there IBDumberthanshit. You're going to force another change in rules.

I don't think anybody's going to bail you out again.

... You gay fuck doll wannabe!

SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK!
The one wipe charlies make my Hankering feel soothed after a good IB. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Quit getting your ASS FUCKed and your butt won't hurt so much. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

Maybe JC will lick it and make it feel better. Originally Posted by bambino
+1

+1 Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Jesus... The new Fag-Team Champions of the World ... The Turd Warriors! Corpy and Pissant!

This might work for you boys. One shits and the other licks. Hmmm...