NEW THREAD! As a Player in the Game way back....

Congrats on the weight loss Angelina, not that you needed it. New avatar is smokin'
She needs to come to San Antonio ASAP! Back in September/October the two of us spoke on the phone for several hours and I understand why so many fall in love with her. A total doll with beauty, wit, intelligence, sass....I love KLK. She is like family to me now.

Hey Mojo, have your people call my people....can't wait to see you very soon....as in a few days!!!! Originally Posted by Angelina Adams
Angelina, wow! I don't know what to say...I didn't think perfection could be improved. Your new photos prove me wrong! Congrats on your hard work paying off. I'm glad to know you are happy (and more importantly, healthy!) in San Antonio. We are definitely doing dinner and drinks the next time we're in the same city! Maybe we can convince Mojo to come with us if we're all ever in Houston!

I'll be PM-ing you soon. I have a few questions about your workout and how long it took you to get that awesome abdominal definition.
Closed at the request of the OP.

Spacemtn