Prostitutes that charge security deposits. That is a huge red flag. Never ever pay one.

• Fsn57
  • 09-18-2019, 07:42 AM
She is Caucasian you can find her here:
https://www.eros.com/ontario/toronto/files/9711090.htm

https://twitter.com/thedarcyeffect Originally Posted by Eric586
She is HOT, thanks for the links
You have no clue what reading comprehension is do you? Originally Posted by Gotyour6
Does Your Mother? And being that nobody will see him without a deposit is a red flag.
Sweetie, you didn’t even have to ask.
Anyone else? Please.
My DNS list is begging for men who don’t respect boundaries that women set for themselves. Originally Posted by Cherri Plum
Trust me Alot Of people will not see them after this rude thread.
She is Caucasian
Originally Posted by Eric586
That makes total sense.
Sweetie, you didn’t even have to ask.
Anyone else? Please.
My DNS list is begging for men who don’t respect boundaries that women set for themselves. Originally Posted by Cherri Plum
me please
Trust me Alot Of people will not see them after this rude thread. Originally Posted by Jade1979
I hope i have been added to your dns list!

Does Your Mother? And being that nobody will see him without a deposit is a red flag. Originally Posted by Jade1979

Rude and insulting.. Was this really necessary?
You wish I read the ROS.
You want me banned because I'm Black. Sorry Not Sorry
Who cares what's in the ROS? I have no interest. And I'm not that close to no Client's. You both should be banned for bullying. And prejudice. Carry on Originally Posted by Jade1979
Is that supposed to be English?
Apparently it's totally ok to be a racist, chauvinist pig here, but gee don't talk about someone's mama. That's just RUDE, lmao.
Apparently it's totally ok to be a racist, chauvinist pig here, but gee don't talk about someone's mama. That's just RUDE, lmao. Originally Posted by NaughtyMaddy

That's so 1980's... And sounds racist... LOL
Wow just wow

Smh
I have seen quite a few very reputable ladies (don't know about prostitutes) that require deposit either to cover travel expense for outcall or simply because they have had to deal with too many asssholes who book then NCNS. To generally lump every one who asks for a deposit into your definition is ridiculous. Originally Posted by averageguy12367
So much pussy envy on this board.
What’s rude and insulting is the way he went about it. The false claims he made about providers and pimps.
What’s rude is the way the color of a companions skin was brought up into a conversation that had nothing to do with race.
What’s rude is complaining about a woman’s methods of booking and screening because it’s something you don’t agree with get over it and find someone else.

Shall I continue? Originally Posted by Cherri Plum
Exactly!
You sound very disrespectful and not understanding of the hobby at all. You are obviously choosing sketchy people very regularly! You don’t sound like a hobbyist you sound like someone who thinks they control women I think I want your paragraphs when you keep speaking on “prostitute“ you said there are usually mouthy and don’t listen! I think what you’re forgetting is that when you see a provider or sex worker they are providing a service to you they are not selling your body to you they’re providing a service... Speaking like Jazz will never give you a good reference to a good high-quality provider
LOL @ all of the idiots making snark comments then requesting to be added to my DNS list. Please enjoy this shit because I am confident in the real world, your life sucks and a woman would not want to touch you with a 100 foot pole.

Kisses.
LOL @ all of the idiots making snark comments then requesting to be added to my DNS list. Please enjoy this shit because I am confident in the real world, your life sucks and a woman would not want to touch you with a 100 foot pole.

Kisses. Originally Posted by Cherri Plum