ok so YMMV

sofia it is time for your meds again.
You don't have a single review here......i wonder what you do here other than start trouble....You don't hobby that is clear.....is this what you wish you COULD do, women? Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
When was the last time Bill Gates wrote software script............that fucker don't know shit about computers.

I thinck what sofia meant to say is "you don't hobby with her coin-op".

All it takes to do women is money. So, I know she wasn't suggesting that he couldn't get laid.
Vagina Vendor!!! I love it!
vagina vendor- wouldn't all providers count as this?
Vagina Vendor is the ladies member group over on the Y sofia as you well know! sofia and may I refer to you with the more informal term, [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thFjTo6r4gg"]YouTube- Thinking About Your Axe Wound[/ame]?

Axe wound, does it strike you as slightly strange that Father Wayward has been running SHMBs for the last decade but not managed to squeeze in a little fun? Some might find that odd.
Hello hello hello

Will someone please open this fucking dumpster?

It is dark in here.

YMMV is the scapegoat of the uninformed and too lazy to find the truth.

But, wait...................ANONONE is going to school us newbies. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Whatever. . .over 450 posts. . .NO REVIEWS. . .on a board dedicated to the hobby and the review process. . .

Hmmmm. . .

I agree.

But as a professional, if the client is more of an asshole than I'd rather deal with, I tell him to take his business elsewhere. I don't take his money and then do a half-assed job.

That's the point being raised here. Some providers would rather take the money and then do a mediocre job, justifying it to themselves because the guy's a jerk.

At that point, it reflects badly on the provider. I think that was cilla's point. Originally Posted by blowpop
I also agree with you BP for the reasons you articulated. It is all too easy to take the easy way out and think you can slide on by because someone is high in the jerk factor. The best solution is to decline and see the next one.

It was mia and meating is an inside joke with some old friends, but yes I did go down on her, this lead to...
... Originally Posted by Wayward
Ahh... now that is a name I have not seen in a coons age and she is someone wish I had met. Traded a few PM's and emails over the years but never could coordinate the time.

All it takes to do women is money. So, I know she wasn't suggesting that he couldn't get laid. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Or a really good line of BS or being WayWierd since you never know who is going to pop up or out.
Sir,
Thank You for saying so, i think its just the right thing to do. i must say my personal issues are not the sole reason i played hookie, lol. i have also been sick w a nasty cold. i really think though that if a lady doesn't feel she can do this and do it well then don't. Despite what conflicts might come up, i think a hobbiest would rather be told no, then walk away very unpleased. Brook Thank You for agreeing, i thought this morning there may be a dog pile on cilla of providers who disagree.
This is a wedding proposal, we're not committing to anything, its a job, a well paid one, for services rendered. i as well must admit to having a session i less then enjoyed. Not the point, the point is that client had no idea, and enjoyed the session. Originally Posted by subcilla

To tell someone if your ill. It should be a responsibility! Why get some guy sick if your sick. Good for you canceling. BOTH providers and hobbyist have the right to say No for whatever reason....

Now it's not fair to schedule and then up to the minute "get a flat, car crash, subway" . That's not cool. That gent has planned around his day as well.
ANONONE stop trying to nail the dumpster lid closed from the inside.
Isn't ANONONE cute.

He has been sucking dick in Dallas and picked up their little "troll" buzz word.

Wipe the cum off your upper lip, manpussy.............start using big boy words or go back to Dallas.

Hit that little RTM, manpussy.....pound it like you are pounding your nub.
Look, maybe we are having a problem with exactly what YMMV means.

You mileage may vary.

The reason automakers had to come out with that is the Federal MPG standards were met using professional drivers on a closed track. The could not possible account for all driving conditions and driving styles.

That is why the expression fits so well in our hobby. There are entirely too many variables to guarantee that every BCD session with every provider will go the same even with the same hobbyist and the problem is compounded when you add multiple perspectives.

Sure, subcilla is right in that you are a pro act like a pro. She seems like somebody that takes this seriously and even on the crappiest day she either makes the decision to not work, or to grin and bear it and act like a pro. No arguments there.

The problem I have is the folks that start throwing a bunch of explosive comments around as if they no what they are talking about when clearly they don't.

If you really think YMMV is not a valid concept in our hobby, then you either haven't been doing it very long, or you are doing it in some really bizarre way that make most of us that have been around for a while squint and shake our heads. you can keep saying that as loud and insulting as you want to, but it still makes no sense.

YOUR MILEAGE WILL VARY--count on it, and then be pleasantly surprised if you can do this for a few decades and never experience it firsthand. In fact, go out and by a lottery ticket while you are on this fantastic run.

PS: Wayward, I was commenting on the original sticking point, not all of the rabbit trails this thread has taken. My apologies for letting you down, but when folks on the first page suggested the acronym had no place in the hobby. . .do you follow?
YOUR MILEAGE WILL VARY
yeah I run that bitch so STFU. Seriously www.ymwv.net I'm on staff. Google is your friend in the big city Hoss.

Just kidding well sort of... but it is really funny.

We were saying that it shouldn't be a catch all excuse for bad service, or a reason for the provider to phone in the session. Of course it exists but we were trying to raise the bar a little.
Isn't ANONONE cute.

He has been sucking dick in Dallas and picked up their little "troll" buzz word.

Wipe the cum off your upper lip, manpussy.............start using big boy words or go back to Dallas.

Hit that little RTM, manpussy.....pound it like you are pounding your nub. Originally Posted by dearhunter
LOL!!!!

I wouldn't waste the energy to lift my finger on the mouse. You just keep proving my point with every keystroke. I don't need a mod to put you in your place.

Now if you would like to exchange a few ideas instead personal attacks, I'm your huckleberry. Or does that scare you just a little bit?
dh not everything north of Conroe is Dallas, I thinck he is from "tecumseh valley" or some place in Ohio.
ANONONE knows what Dallas thread I am talking about.

God dammit..........where is that place ANONONE was going to put me?

It keeps moving.

I don't mind being a "troll" to your manpussy. But, would you get a little more original.................Dalla s backwash bores us.

Impress me and I mightl hook you up with better shit than you will ever find on this board.

But, cover up all of those reviews. They are blinding me.