Gamer's Corner: Video Game Thread

Overwatch seems pretty fun / popular. I've been seeing it gaining in popularity on the Twitch streams.
Overwatch seems pretty fun / popular. I've been seeing it gaining in popularity on the Twitch streams. Originally Posted by jbravo_123
Open beta is still going on through tomorrow I believe, should try it out.
  • cr76
  • 05-09-2016, 07:21 PM
Arkham asylum and Arkham city are being remastered which is awesome - love those games - if they did the same origins - you'd have the whole set and

Resident evil 2 is getting a full remake which is crazy - the remake of resident evil was amazing, can't wait to see how they do with the remake of resident evil 2
Origins doesn't need to be remastered. The graphics are pretty up to date still. Asylum and City make sense though. Shit, with Return to Arkham coming out now I'm tempted to play Knight. Man, fuck whoever thought the Riddler side mission in Origins was a smart idea. That was such a waste of time for that ending. Currently knocking out the DLC then it's on to Origins: Blackgate.
  • cr76
  • 05-09-2016, 10:15 PM
I noted the DLC ON KNIGHT
Anyone see the new Friday the 13th game coming out? That shit is just screaming failure and a bunch of pissed off retards who have gave money to it.
  • cr76
  • 05-11-2016, 07:49 PM
Anyone see the new Friday the 13th game coming out? That shit is just screaming failure and a bunch of pissed off retards who have gave money to it. Originally Posted by Fishpie
It looked disappointing - not the a Friday the 13 th game is a bad idea - but this one look led bad
  • djky
  • 05-13-2016, 12:11 AM
I'm playing elder scrolls online right now...
  • Trey
  • 05-13-2016, 10:20 AM
It looked disappointing - not the a Friday the 13 th game is a bad idea - but this one look led bad Originally Posted by cr76
I remember the first one on nes where you would walk through the woods and shit. I think it sucked then.

My ps4 broke it won't power on. It kept spitting out the disks yesterday and this morning I was about to play uncharted 4 and... Nothing!
  • cr76
  • 05-13-2016, 11:10 AM
I remember the first one on nes where you would walk through the woods and shit. I think it sucked then.

My ps4 broke it won't power on. It kept spitting out the disks yesterday and this morning I was about to play uncharted 4 and... Nothing! Originally Posted by Trey
You may have to do a system restore - dumb question - but have you checked your issue online- push comes to shove - grab head piece for the phone and call Sony.
  • Trey
  • 05-14-2016, 03:11 AM
Dude I feel like a dumb ass. My ps4 was plugged into the wall in one of those sockets controlled by a light switch. My girl turned it off on her way out the house. Duh. I was just about to take it to repair or replace and plugged it into a different socket and no problem. Still not sure on why it was spitting out the disks? Anyway I'm mercking fools on drake now.
I see where Doom has come out for PS4, XBOX and the PC. It doesn't appear my PC is will run it unless I buy a $300 vid board. Should I buy the vid board or spring for a PS4 or XBOX?
Dude I feel like a dumb ass. My ps4 was plugged into the wall in one of those sockets controlled by a light switch. My girl turned it off on her way out the house. Duh. I was just about to take it to repair or replace and plugged it into a different socket and no problem. Still not sure on why it was spitting out the disks? Anyway I'm mercking fools on drake now. Originally Posted by Trey
Your girl turned off a light switch? Send her my way. My bitch can't figure them out.
I see where Doom has come out for PS4, XBOX and the PC. It doesn't appear my PC is will run it unless I buy a $300 vid board. Should I buy the vid board or spring for a PS4 or XBOX? Originally Posted by gnadfly
Depends on what you're current set up is. With the new Cards Nvidia is coming out with analog is out the door. I got a 970 and it's works just fine. If you need a selling point, PS4 is the best budget friendly multimedia center, Xbox just charges you for everything, and PC is way ahead of both if you got the money for the upgrades.
  • Trey
  • 05-14-2016, 04:49 PM
I can't keep up with the upgrades. Last time I had access to a computer that could run doom it was a 486. Mainly played that game at school we would link them up for death matches. I can't remember where I played the others but I'm pretty sure I did.