The Stormy Daniels Interview

The ekkky shakedown...
Here’s something you don’t get. Trump has been around a long time, we all know who he is. He has double the number of ex wives than all the Presidents before him. He’s no choir boy.

But no body voted for him because he’s a family man.

Get over it Dumb Fuck. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
This is why for once, i'd love to see a SINGLE GUY run for the presidency.. So we don't have the whole "he was adulterous, he had affairs" Crap mucking things up.
This is why for once, i'd love to see a SINGLE GUY run for the presidency.. So we don't have the whole "he was adulterous, he had affairs" Crap mucking things up. Originally Posted by garhkal
It probably would be even worse than it is now. Especially if he started dating.
Yeah but some guys did say they sucked each others dick with him and got high as box kites. I wonder if that would fall under the #metoo movement?
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Retarded Lenny monkey deflection
Originally Posted by Hotrod511
All iva biggen can do is trot out family pics.
Most of them are smarter than he is
Neither is Bamscram. Originally Posted by bambino
Prove it liar.
Prove it liar. Originally Posted by bamscram
You just proved it. Every time you post you prove it. We all know this. So what are you trying to prove? Nothing.
You just proved it. Every time you post you prove it. We all know this. So what are you trying to prove? Nothing. Originally Posted by bambino
All I prove is you and your group of dumb asses lie . You have never tried to prove you don't. Either prove it or STFU, retard.
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
+1

Odumbo Was A C*****e-Using Gay Hustler, Says Woman Who Claims To Have Been Hawaiian Classmate

Mia Marie Pope told right-wing preacher James David Manning that she believes that Odumbo was not only active within the gay community, but also a heavy c*****e user during his years in Hawaii.

“He always portrayed himself as a foreign student,” Pope said. “Girls were never anything that he ever was interested in ... He would get with these older white gay men, and this is how we just pretty much had the impression that that’s how he was procuring his c*****e.”

(Huffy)
This is why for once, i'd love to see a SINGLE GUY run for the presidency.. So we don't have the whole "he was adulterous, he had affairs" Crap mucking things up. Originally Posted by garhkal
Do you TrumPutiners have a gay candidate?
Do you TrumPutiners have a gay candidate? Originally Posted by themystic
You can be the first.
You can be the first. Originally Posted by bambino
Fantastic idea Dumbino! Ill have you as my VP. You will be my personal bitch Dumbino. Im going to need the white vote. This will be awesome Dumbino!
Fantastic idea Dumbino! Ill have you as my VP. You will be my personal bitch Dumbino. Im going to need the white vote. This will be awesome Dumbino! Originally Posted by themystic
You’re a wierd fuck. I suggest you go with your WK, Snitchy. Dumb and Dumber would be a appropriate campaign slogan. Pretty catchy and accurate.
You’re a wierd fuck. I suggest you go with your WK, Snitchy. Dumb and Dumber would be a appropriate campaign slogan. Pretty catchy and accurate. Originally Posted by bambino
Oh did little Dumbino get his little feelings hurt? Does this mean you wont be my VP? You're just like that moronic dumb fuck who started a thread saying Mike Flynn changed his plea.