Where are the GILFS in DFW?

Why Iv'e have not been here for your dead hores beating Insults!
I've heve been with client's and traveling.

My client's will always be more Important!
Sorry not sorry I've not been here to give you the attention that you need soooo bad from me.
You should spend all this energy on yourself!

That Last Thing I'm Going To Do Is Post a Pic Just Because You Are Demanding It!
I Don't Bow Down To Men Like You!
Peace Out!!!
you're starting to sound like a stalker man

Obv you're never going to see her for a session, and she'd never see you as a client. So, seriously what's with the obsession man. She's not my type, her menu and my preferences don't jibe, but I don't feel like she's being deceptive with her photos or services. Obviously she's getting clients, otherwise she wouldn't be visiting. Originally Posted by corona
A Stalker 100%
  • BLM69
  • 12-17-2023, 02:58 PM
A Stalker 100% Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
I'm back to stalker again? but you invited me to have a steak dinner with you? make up your mind lady. You got called out on your BS and you vanished when it's time to put up, nothing more, nothing less. I'll send corona a picture and he'll understand how you are deceiving tricks that don't know any better since you're a coward and won't be honest.
Dude, if this photo doesn't show you enough of her face to know what you're going to see when you open the door, then you're in the wrong hobby.

Look, I know you don't give a fuck about the ladies here, and you just fuck with her for fun. But, I don't think I'm the only one who thinks it's getting a little old. You've sure earned enough vacations because you let her get under your skin.

I've got no dog in this fight either. I've never seen her, I'll likely never see her, but come on. We all like different things.
Attached Images File Type: jpg pizap (2) (1) (1).jpg (96.8 KB, 260 views)
  • BLM69
  • 12-17-2023, 05:31 PM

I've never seen her, I'll likely never see her. Originally Posted by corona
Then don't worry about it, you must of when to church today and feeling soft for drama hookers. That heavy photoshopped picture is not impressive, she's 65yrs old lying about her age! You okay with that? Who's side are you on trick? You're looking like a simp as usual
Then don't worry about it, you must of when to church today and feeling soft for drama hookers. That heavy photoshopped picture is not impressive, she's 65yrs old lying about her age! You okay with that? Who's side are you on trick? You're looking like a simp as usual Originally Posted by BLM69
I didn't say it was or wasn't impressive - I said it wasn't deceptive.
I didn't say it was or wasn't impressive - I said it wasn't deceptive. Originally Posted by corona
The photo he want's to show you is like 8years old and how creepy is that, holding on to old photo .
But yet he want's me to post a photo right out of the shower.
My guess he just sits around nutting off to me ..
  • BLM69
  • 12-17-2023, 08:17 PM
The photo he want's to show you is like 8years old and how creepy is that, holding on to old photo .
But yet he want's me to post a photo right out of the shower.
My guess he just sits around nutting off to me .. Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Yeah, that turkey neck of yours is a major turn on 😆, that picture of you on the Internet is 8 years old? Lord have mercy, no wonder you don't want to post anymore up without the clown makeup and Photoshop editing.

I asked for the straight out the shower picture because you claimed that you don't look like a granny at 65yrs old, Don't post up on the Internet or it comes back to haunt you Granny
We all like different things.
Couldn't agree more.

I don't think I'm the only one that enjoys how my touch turns a purring kitty into an impassioned cougar. Looking at her gallery makes it easy for me to see lots of fun as she turns the hunter into the hunted. Feeling like a used boy-toy is something I enjoy.

BLM - start your own Podcast. Make some money off of your rants. Buy a sailboat. Travel around the world. Life is wonderful. Find the pleasures to enjoy it while you can.
Couldn't agree more.

I don't think I'm the only one that enjoys how my touch turns a purring kitty into an impassioned cougar. Looking at her gallery makes it easy for me to see lots of fun as she turns the hunter into the hunted. Feeling like a used boy-toy is something I enjoy.

BLM - start your own Podcast. Make some money off of your rants. Buy a sailboat. Travel around the world. Life is wonderful. Find the pleasures to enjoy it while you can. Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy
Yes, we all like different things and that is good for the different ladies.

Problem is, no matter what her pictures look like, when she portrays an attitude that her shit doesn't stink, she constantly stalks posts and insults hobbyists who she disagrees with and she has no intention of seeing, instead of ignoring them, that beauty is a non starter. The hobby is suppose to be about having good times and enjoying yourself.

I have said it many times, I would rather have a pretty lady who is not a drama queen on the boards and has excellent service, than a lady with great looks per her pics, but has a disdain for hobbyists that choose to pay for a service they desire and/or her BCD service is sub par at best.
  • BLM69
  • 12-18-2023, 05:57 PM
Yes, we all like different things and that is good for the different ladies.

Problem is, no matter what her pictures look like, when she portrays an attitude that her shit doesn't stink, she constantly stalks posts and insults hobbyists who she disagrees with and she has no intention of seeing, instead of ignoring them, that beauty is a non starter. The hobby is suppose to be about having good times and enjoying yourself.

I have said it many times, I would rather have a pretty lady who is not a drama queen on the boards and has excellent service, than a lady with great looks per her pics, but has a disdain for hobbyists that choose to pay for a service they desire and/or her BCD service is sub par at best. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
Looks are secondary, fucked up attitude turns off a lot of tricks, look at DallasRain, honest older provider, positive attitude, doesn't lie about her looks, doesn't Photoshop, doesn't lie about her age and stays clear from the drama.

Gilfs have their place in the hobby, cancer drama whores to the hobby, F-them! Nobody likes them cunts....
  • Busty
  • 12-18-2023, 09:15 PM
Looks are secondary, fucked up attitude turns off a lot of tricks, look at DallasRain, honest older provider, positive attitude, doesn't lie about her looks, doesn't Photoshop, doesn't lie about her age and stays clear from the drama.

Gilfs have their place in the hobby, cancer drama whores to the hobby, F-them! Nobody likes them cunts.... Originally Posted by BLM69
The nicest most truthful assessment about Dallas is the standard conduct/professionalism...
You do actually notice positive attributes about providers instead of being all piss & vinegar.
You might get that steak one day.
  • BLM69
  • 12-18-2023, 11:01 PM
The nicest most truthful assessment about Dallas is the standard conduct/professionalism...
You do actually notice positive attributes about providers instead of being all piss & vinegar.
You might get that steak one day. Originally Posted by Busty
Maybe a Turkey dish. Gobble Gobble
  • Busty
  • 12-25-2023, 07:55 PM
BLM I will be at lunch tomorrow
@KENNY'S WOOD FIRED GRILLm,Belt Line RD meet me there at 1115am to about 1230 come see me in person ..
I'll buy you lunch !!! Any one can show the more the merrier!!! Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
We can do meet & greets????
I know we can't advertise for S€× or BCD meetings but is gathering events for luncheon acceptable on Eccie??????