Clients cancelling last minute

Yeah, this hobby-thing can be frustrating, for both sides, so I understand your 'vent'.

For whatever the reason, some valid/some not, you're going to have cancellations.
In my mind, this is far more forgivable than a NCNS. <~ THAT holds an extremely low tolerance level, in my book.
In this 'e-age' in which we live, there are but a few instances where a simple message cannot be sent.
So in my eyes, a NCNS is almost always unforgivable

In a cancellation, at least they extended the courtesy of informing you that the date wasn't going to happen.
Yes, it still sucks, however, sometimes that's the best one can do.

I've had to cancel a few times since I've been playing in this hobby sandbox;
not that I wanted to, mind you, but I've had to nonetheless.

In each of these instances, they turned into re-scheduled appointments, but technically, they're still cancellations.

Once, in fact, just recently. I had booked an appointment with a traveling provider whom I'd been wanting to see-- but for whatever the reason, kept missing.
So I booked the appointment, like a week out; which is extremely unusual for me-- and on the day of, I get a freaking migraine headache. {uggh!}

I'm bummed and try all morning to shake it, but couldn't.

I'm sure a lot of peeps are going to call me an idiot for doing this, but,
I went over and dropped off the envelope. I just felt that this was all on me..
..she did everything she was supposed to do, and since she was visiting, and was
likely counting on her appointments to follow through,
and a number of other reasons, my conscience led me to go over and settle that obligation.

The point that I'm trying to make is simply that sometimes life gets in the way
and there are valid reasons for guys having to cancel. There are also some pretty-good guys who are actually very disappointed for having to cancel,
(which, going strictly off of what I've seen on your website, I'm sure is the case here, too. I mean, how could they not be disappointed?).

What's really suck, and what adds insult to injury, is to hear that I'd also get
placed on your blacklist for canceling as I described above. {sads}

So while I understand your frustration with cancellations and your need to vent,
I'd like to hope that you'll come to realize that not everyone is an inconsiderate dickhole in this thing of ours.
There are actually some people amongst us with a little integrity who are here to enjoy all of the little pleasures and the fun that can be had in this arena.

It's just sad that the dickholes are the ones who play buzz-buster on everyone else's good time.

At any rate, I just thought I'd throw that into the mix. I sure hope things
improve for you because I'll bet that you're even far more attractive and a lot more fun when things are going your way and you're not having to vent....
('cuz for the record; you're smokin' hot....even when you vent. heh! ...ijs)

All the best,
SofaKingFun

Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
Awe thanks honey!
I really do appreciate dallas for the love and support they have shown a college student like myself. Life gets hard sometimes and at the time I was a little frustrated with what had happened at the time. I've spoken to all who cancelled and we are all in good standings. Wish everyone happy holidays. Originally Posted by Noelshaker
Classy. Well done.
Selena51, sorry for not making our appt the other day. To be honest, I wasn't sure the name of the place you were saying. I had made you repeat it enough times I just felt it would start annoying you. I drove around, trying not to be seen texting, considering the area and time of night. LE was parked out in front of the one place that sounded like what you said. Anyway, I spook easily so I bailed. I am very sorry for missing our appt.