Neo-Nazism News from ABC

If you look at him, it is even worse. He rants about a little click-to-add emoticon but he spends far more time finding old drawings. He thinks somehow there is a psychic link that will embarrass me because Sheridan was born in the same state as I was. IBBuffoon is indeed alive and well. Well, at least he is alive. Maybe. Originally Posted by Old-T
chickendick likes three things.
He must have the last word, it makes him think he is in control of the exchange.

He loves cartoons since he fell in love with Jessica Rabbit.

His fave song is by Steven Tyler...Dude looks like a lady.......
Figures IBIdiot would try and deflect away from his horrible misuse of English. he didn't deny his error. He just stupidly ignored it.

I guess he learned to do that when he got his "Associated Masters Degree."

Come on, IBIdiot. Explain yourself. Or admit you fucked it up again.

:woot_Jump:
Figures IBIdiot would try and deflect away from his horrible misuse of English. he didn't deny his error. He just stupidly ignored it.

I guess he learned to do that when he got his "Associated Masters Degree."

Come on, IBIdiot. Explain yourself. Or admit you fucked it up again.

:woot_Jump:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Your mommy's abortionist is the one who "fucked-up", you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Hasa Diga, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

chickendick likes three things.
He must have the last word, it makes him think he is in control of the exchange. Says Ekim the Inbred Chimp who posts cartoons because he's too fuckin' stupid to correctly use words.

He loves cartoons since he fell in love with Jessica Rabbit. Says Ekim the Inbred Chimp who has posted more emoticon cartoons than anyone else in this forum.

His fave song is by Steven Tyler...Dude looks like a lady.......Says Ekim the Inbred Chimp whose mind obviously went there.
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Your mommy's abortionist is the one who "fucked-up", you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Hasa Diga, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You're an ignorant fat toad, IBIdiot. Attacking when you should be defending.

Explain the logic behind your statement. How can someone be beyond a certain level? Levels are measures of height. You are either below a level, above a level or on a level.

You fucked it up, plain and simple.

What does your Bible say about that? (I know you're scouring the Interwebs for support right now...)

• Old-T
  • 06-08-2015, 08:22 AM
Explain the logic behind your statement. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
YR, I am ashamed of you! You owe IBBuffoon an apology! Just read his recent posts:

Your mommy's abortionist is the one who "fucked-up", you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Hasa Diga, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Go ahead then, U B silent, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Your question illustrates your congenital ignorance, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Ekim the Inbred Chimp is leading Old-THUMPER around by the nose. Be proud, Old-THUMPER.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Is there ANY cogent thought in any of that? No. It is seriously unfair to ask him to explain his posts--there is no intelligent thought in them, so how can he or anyone explain them? Especially him.

Just post another happy face and let him rant about it. It is about all he can handle with his addled mind.
You're an ignorant fat toad, IBIdiot. Attacking when you should be defending.

Explain the logic behind your statement. How can someone be beyond a certain level? Levels are measures of height. You are either below a level, above a level or on a level.

You fucked it up, plain and simple.

What does your Bible say about that? (I know you're scouring the Interwebs for support right now...)

It's obviously beyond the grade level you managed to complete, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

YR, I am ashamed of you! You owe IBBuffoon an apology! Just read his recent posts:

Is there ANY cogent thought in any of that? No. It is seriously unfair to ask him to explain his posts--there is no intelligent thought in them, so how can he or anyone explain them? Especially him.

Just post another happy face and let him rant about it. It is about all he can handle with his addled mind.

Originally Posted by Old-T
Speaking of you being ashamed, Old-THUMPER, here's another Yankee you can be proud of. He's one of your "Buckeyes", Old-THUMPER.
  • Old-T
  • 06-08-2015, 08:52 AM
Nope, a Keentuckie hillbilly who couldn't figure out which side of the river to be born on. That makes him one of your family relations.
Nope, a Keentuckie hillbilly who couldn't figure out which side of the river to be born on. That makes him one of your family relations. Originally Posted by Old-T
You'd be a stupid and lying little troll, Old-THUMPER.
Wrong again, IBIdiot, or are you going to dodge this one for years, too?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
  • Old-T
  • 06-08-2015, 11:27 AM
You'd be a stupid and lying little troll, Old-THUMPER. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I guess either your family isn't really from KY or they didn't pass down the realities of SE Ohio culture. Ever been to Lebanon? I have, lots of times. It has plenty of Keentukie Hill Folk who wandered across the river for work. Most of Ohio refers to that area as "northern Kentucky".

Unlike you, I don't hold to the idea that where a person was born defines him. I wait to see what they do and say. Sheridan was an able general who helped defeat the traitorous Confederates, but also a racist. You are a bigoted buffoon with no redeeming social value.
Wrong again, IBIdiot, or are you going to dodge this one for years, too?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
You haven't mastered toilet training yet, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, let alone develop any comprehension skills.

I guess either your family isn't really from KY or they didn't pass down the realities of SE Ohio culture. Ever been to Lebanon? I have, lots of times. It has plenty of Keentukie Hill Folk who wandered across the river for work. Most of Ohio refers to that area as "northern Kentucky".

Unlike you, I don't hold to the idea that where a person was born defines him. I wait to see what they do and say. Sheridan was an able general who helped defeat the traitorous Confederates, but also a racist. You are a bigoted buffoon with no redeeming social value.
The fact remains that Chivington was born in Ohio, Old-THUMPER, and you'd still be a stupid and lying little troll pathetically attempting to deflect by claiming that part of Ohio is "Kentucky". It's amusing to see you pathetically attempt to "redefine" Chivington's place of birth as you disingenuously claim that place of birth carries no weight with you, Old-THUMPER.

Who gives a shit where he was born. He was a psychopath that murdered innocent women and children. He's a piece of shit.
  • Old-T
  • 06-08-2015, 01:19 PM
So, lying racist bigot, you now make yet another false claim about me. Pray tell, what does the Colonel's birthplace mean to me? I said clearly that it doesn't matter to me. But it clearly matters to YOU.

Why? Is it evil if a "northerner" is a bigot, but it would be alright with you ("moral" is the term I think you would use) if a confederate traitor was a bigot? That is what you have argued vehemently in the past--have you finally admitted you were wrong?
So, lying racist bigot, you now make yet another false claim about me. Pray tell, what does the Colonel's birthplace mean to me? I said clearly that it doesn't matter to me. But it clearly matters to YOU.

Why? Is it evil if a "northerner" is a bigot, but it would be alright with you ("moral" is the term I think you would use) if a confederate traitor was a bigot? That is what you have argued vehemently in the past--have you finally admitted you were wrong?
You were the jackass disingenuously arguing that Lebanon, Ohio, was "Kentucky", Old-THUMPER; so, it's evident that you are indeed concerned enough to lie and deflect from the truth.

Who gives a shit where he was born. He was a psychopath that murdered innocent women and children. He's a piece of shit. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Old-THUMPER believes that all of the evils in this world can be attributed to one region and one race during a period encompassing only five Aprils, despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
You were the jackass disingenuously arguing that Lebanon, Ohio, was "Kentucky", Old-THUMPER; so, it's evident that you are indeed concerned enough to lie and deflect from the truth.

Old-THUMPER believes that all of the evils in this world can be attributed to one region and one race during a period encompassing only five Aprils, despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Southern Ohio is not the North, you fucking inbred cocktard. Not all the evils, but definitely a lot of them.