Thank you border czar

... Let's NOT get silly there, mates.

Rather obvious that Dear John means ILLEGALLY crossing the border.

But we can all thank Border Czar Kamala for NOT closing the
border and allowing the illegal migrant surge...

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
I’m not saying it’s not illegal I’m asking if anyone knows the actual law that is being applied.
  • Tiny
  • Today, 06:42 AM
That’s a question that I would like answered. What laws are actually being broken if someone crosses the border from Canada or Mexico into the United States? Originally Posted by txdot-guy
If Kamala Harris had her way, before she flip flopped, no criminal laws would be broken.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graph...-section-1325/
Well, they better do something soon before our not so popular and mostly unwanted guests get wind of this. Believe it or not, most of these folks mean us no harm and just want to work. And we have plenty of jobs for them to fill... and yeah yeah yeah, I know the number is not 100% accurate, MAGAs.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/chart...100022366.html
I stand by my comment, so get off your high horse. Those who do everything they can to get here legally aren't criminals, but those not coming in properly is a criminal and is breaking the law. Which makes biden/harris/myorkas a part of a conspiracy to bypass established laws to get into our country illegally. You might as well call them mules because that's what they are. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
"Every person who crossed the border is a criminal. Period and end of story."

I would agree if you changed your statement to "Every person who illegally crossed the border is a criminal. Period and end of story."

Those that crossed the border seeking asylum and are here awaiting their hearings are NOT criminals. Those that entered the country under temporary provisions, such as the Haitians in Ohio, are NOT criminals.
... Let's NOT get silly there, mates.

Rather obvious that Dear John means ILLEGALLY crossing the border.

But we can all thank Border Czar Kamala for NOT closing the
border and allowing the illegal migrant surge...

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
I agree with you but that is not what John said.
The folks guilty of misdemeanors or felonies under 8 U.S.C. §§ 1325 and 1326 are criminals.

1325 is illegal entry. 1326 is illegal re-entry.
I agree with you but that is not what John said. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
It’s in black and white. End of story, as he wrote.

No wiggle room in that statement.

I had relatives/ancestors who crossed the border to seek refuge in America. I’m pretty sure most of us did.

According to John, they were/are all criminals.
That is what he said
  • Tiny
  • Today, 09:06 AM
It’s in black and white. End of story, as he wrote.

No wiggle room in that statement.

I had relatives/ancestors who crossed the border to seek refuge in America. I’m pretty sure most of us did.

According to John, they were/are all criminals. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That’s nothing to be ashamed of. Take pride in it, like the Australians do with their ancestors who were shipped from England to penal colonies in Oz.
  • Tiny
  • Today, 09:10 AM
Well, they better do something soon before our not so popular and mostly unwanted guests get wind of this. Believe it or not, most of these folks mean us no harm and just want to work. And we have plenty of jobs for them to fill... and yeah yeah yeah, I know the number is not 100% accurate, MAGAs.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/chart...100022366.html Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Fair enough, but they should be granted entry through legal channels, as guest workers IMHO.