So what do y'all think of ...

Hey old battle axe, you can keep talking shit about us... but it's not going to get you clients riding our coat tails.
You might find people just get sick of hearing you.

Sorry you were one of the loudmouths that lost their shit over the threads.

P.S. It didn't take strange bedfellows to figure out Whispers intention, you just had to read and comprehend the post, and not be stupid enough to believe it was complemtary to an old hag.
I will also add this, does anyone remember when little Ricky said "I know that whispers is going to start a thread with you as the star of it"? Like a scrawny school yard sidekick bully. I had replied that it was going to be a muniplatig trap. Well this really proved how much whimpy and Ricky are pillow talk bed fellows. Happy to see it's a threesome with SL. How does Ricky not get squished is beyond me.

Ztonk is right about the fact that 90% of hobbyist are not active in coed but an even larger number of providers don't either. So does it really make for a coed forum?I thought it was rather interesting that Ricky thought the provider that handled the threads the best DIDN'T post one word. Mmm, that's a real open discussion.

I have never looked at those poll numbers and I never will. You see whimpy is very right, he does have followers and lots of them from all around the country. How many of them voted? There is no true way to say and since that's the case how accurate is those "polls"?

3day has every right to his opinion. Opinions and actions tell us a lot of who a person is and based on his opinions and actions I came to understand that I didn't know him at all.

Please take note,especially 3day, that not one of the three has said that those threads were true discussions. Not one of them have denied that it was an attack. In fact they have said the very opposite. Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
"There is no true way to say and since that's the case how accurate is those "polls"?"

Ricky stays real busy...
Keep trying BSC whore.
Have you ever proven a multi handle?
Rhetorical... NOPE!
Sit down and shut your BSC ex whore stink hole?

Things slow on Facebook? Open Mics? Or other outing venues?
Ricky, where did I lose my shit? Please highlight this claim you keep posting about. Yes, I am doing quite well. Thanks for caring. Now I'm going to put to eat with one of those feed up clients. Bye
.....I have never looked at those poll numbers and I never will.

Yeah.... Sure.....

You see whimpy is very right, he does have followers and lots of them from all around the country. How many of them voted?

I doubt any of the votes came from anywhere except locally

There is no true way to say and since that's the case how accurate is those "polls"?

They reflect the opinions of those that chose to vote. What was interesting to observe is how some of you ladies seemed to polarize more people to render an opinion than other ladies......

Please take note,especially 3day, that not one of the three has said that those threads were true discussions. Not one of them have denied that it was an attack. In fact they have said the very opposite. Originally Posted by FirePhoenix

Fortunately there are more people that find them worth discussing.... You should consider less drunk posting (giving you the benefit of the doubt when it comes to your grammar on that one) and doing some damage control / Image improvement....

Sl offers a solution for that I believe... See if he will help...

Oh Yeah.... On a final note..... The thread to come that you could star in has NOT been posted yet..... Still doing some fact checking to get it all right.....
Ironically, except for rocker Rick's last post, your thread has been mostly praise.

I still disagree this was an attack: it was a chance to share opinions publicly, rather than in a private-access thread, and was a decent cross-section of our most reviewed providers. This was something I called for in another discussion about pricing.

Just as 90% won't post in coed, they won't write reviews either, so we don't know what they're paying or thinking, but anonymously they were able to share in the polls--as were providers.
Ironically, except for rocker Rick's last post, your thread has been mostly praise.

I still disagree this was an attack: it was a chance to share opinions publicly, rather than in a private-access thread, and was a decent cross-section of our most reviewed providers. This was something I called for in another discussion about pricing.

Just as 90% won't post in coed, they won't write reviews either, so we don't know what they're paying or thinking, but anonymously they were able to share in the polls--as were providers. Originally Posted by 3daygetaway
Most of the comments on all 12 have been positive with few exceptions. I noticed the providers bumping "their" threADS as well. There is NO such thing in COED as constructive criticize. That's because of who is posting!
Ironically 3day I find interesting that whimpy asked if you had a right to your opinion. Yes you do but why is it that threads were in providers that actually use coed? Don't we have a vailed opinion too? Also what about the discussions we had about a provider that uses that voice shouldn't be solely judged by those Opinions? It's the reviews and the consistenty of those reviews that is more of what a hobbiest goes by? Had we also not talked about while a person is a troll on the keyboard that same person can be one of the greatest people you can meet and happier because of it? Why is it that 90% of hobbyist and an even higher higher rate of providers don't post in coed? So which is it? You get the have the opinion and yet I can't have one as Well? Which is it, that the polls are true and voted on by Austin hobbiest and yet I have tons of followers from around the country that vote in these polls? Which is it, I keep asking for all these threads from where I lost my shit, hyperventilating because no loves me, and whatever b.s. or another? Which is it that of course Ricky didn't know whimpy plans but we should all be able read between the lines of what whimpy was posting? You can't have everything both ways, so which is it ?
Keep trying BSC whore.
Have you ever proven a multi handle?
Rhetorical... NOPE!
Sit down and shut your BSC ex whore stink hole?

Things slow on Facebook? Open Mics? Or other outing venues? Originally Posted by rockerrick
Holy fuck!!

3day, she probably dumped you because your referring to her as a jack ass. Which it the most accurate statement I read on that thread. You are way better off. How you could listen to her dribble in person is beside me.

Fp, every Time I read the shit you write I want to lay down on some train tracks. Fucking read your shit before you post it. Fucking dumb as hell.

I should be on ignore so I won't expect a response
Always amazing how many views those threADS received isn't it?
Always amazing how many views those threADS received isn't it? Originally Posted by Still Looking
SL--I am amazed at how amazed you are with your amazing self over your amazing little projects.

5000+ hits for most of the threads--huge and amazing by local standards.

Wonder what this has done for the number of inquiries received by amazing providers involved? You did manage to correctly spell their handles and provide links to each of these amazing providers' showcases.
Always amazing how many views those threADS received isn't it? Originally Posted by Still Looking
SL--I am amazed at how amazed you are with your amazing self over your amazing little projects.

5000+ hits for most of the threads--huge and amazing by local standards.

Wonder what this has done for the number of inquiries received by amazing providers involved? You did manage to correctly spell their handles and provide links to each of these amazing providers' showcases. Originally Posted by BugleBoy
That's why they call me "The King"
Those threads are a reminder that Johns in Austin have lousy taste. I remember when 300 got you a top notch provider. The Austin hobby scene is in sad shape. Just my .02.
Those threads are a reminder that Johns in Austin have lousy taste. I remember when 300 got you a top notch provider. The Austin hobby scene is in sad shape. Just my .02. Originally Posted by PrettyBoyG
That it is.