Retiring.

Are you threatening me on this thread?

What can you possibly say?

Are you that spineless?

Go ahead I dare you

You are breaking all the rules here by airing out any personal information you feel you may have as leverage to scare me?

Please dude go dig yourself a hole the ladies can see by this thread what kind of a hobbyist you are.

One that hates to p4p and claims he is no longer a hobbyist your just too good to pay huh?

Htowner and becky I have pmed you both to contact me if this board is going to allow members like Lonesome Dove to cyber bully the providers I DO NOT WANT ANY PART OF IT.

There are way too many other resources for me to find to indulge in fun and being associated with a place that allows this type of personal attacks is not one I am in favor of.

My date said you suck LD!

lol

Kisses to the real MEN,
Cercy
blah blah F!n blah! How sweet... the threats from LD is boring!
what Blowpop said

+1
  • Dad
  • 02-11-2010, 07:16 PM
I am lost! Who is retiring?
Great comedy, high drama, reality TV of the highest order!!! Ever thought of getting on the Jerry Springer show? His ratings would shoot up the roof. And you could make millions selling your stories, for some new style, afternoon soap opera.
  • Dad
  • 02-11-2010, 07:29 PM
  • xtrem
  • 02-11-2010, 07:32 PM
I am lost! Who is retiring? Originally Posted by Dad
RANDY
  • Carl
  • 02-11-2010, 07:37 PM
Dear LD and Caroline,

We don't care.

Love,
BP Originally Posted by blowpop
Bullshit! I care. I just put a bid in on the popcorn concession! In this economy, I could use a little revenue boost!

To paraphrase Ragnar, hooktards never retire they just get picky.

The same goes for the fucktards.

CPI was correct to behave or find yourselves posting on the Y.
You cant get drama this good anywhere else, I mean really, this has more turns than general hospital. Thanks for the laughs.

"I got a threshold, C-mod. I got a threshold for the abuse I'll take. And you're crossin' it. I'm a racecar and you got me in the red. Redline 7000, that's where you are. Just know, it's fuckin' dangerous to be drivin' a race car when it's in the red. It could blow"

--"You're gettin' ready to blow, LD? Well I'm a mushroom-cloud-layin' motherfuc*er! Motherfuc*er! Every time myfingers touch brain I'm "SUPERFLY T.N.T," I'm the "GUNS OF NAVARONE." I'm what Jimmie Walker usta talk about"...
TNT has nothing on us.

To clear the matter of ECCiIE here :

This is not Southwest Airline and bags don't fly free. In fact bags don't fly at all. Period.
Whatever happened anywhere, at any time off this site will not be resolved here so don't bother discussing it.
If you have a reason to alert others, do so , with the staff, and in alert forums and all the tools you have listing or blacklisting people .
What happened in your Vegas should stay in your Vegas.
All you have accomplished here , was a menage a trois of he said she said.

As a general rule, this site believes, whether I like it or not, in giving everyone a fresh start. Such baggages defeats the whole purpose of doing so .
Therefore we won't have any of it.
It is beyond my comrehension when some of you let your ego step over your intelligence(obviously one is bigger than the other) and post about all the things that had happened to some provider, studio,entanglement and all the things we hoped went away with P. Use some discretion and don't feed the baby dragon .
Some visuals for the impaired ones:

I am leaving this thread open so the we can go back to hijacking the retirement thread.
I do realize every thread has a natural life and will eventually take a life of its own and becomes something for entertainment of the survivors. No thread is hijack proof forever. However , we will not tolerate personalizing the hijacking. If it is fun and entertaining and we all pick on each other then fine.
If it gets personalized then we have to either redirect or close it.

Carry on adults.
Thank you for returning us to the regularly scheduled hijack.

Now, about my new hooktard board "www.everyonegetstobeamod.net" .

Everyone gets ice cream......that is a given.

I am looking for positive feedback on what else I can offer to make it a smashing success.
I like the ice cream and I like smashing.
You can do the rest . I am wore out already.
Well, you should be releaved to know that you don't have to be dead to be a mod on "www.everyonegetstobeamod. net"