Sunday 9pm -the art of the post

I cannot vouch he is a dude and I called "mandle" long ago.

Maybe the first to do so. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Forgot to mention, this is like taking credit for being the first to declare the world is flat. Good job.

[CENTER]...Pimp Mommy Dearest... Talking about my medical condition...... mexcan.... Originally Posted by R.M.
1. I forgot your informtion sharing mind mix. So, back to Pimp Mommy Dearest. Who is this? And she is Mexican. Please tell me more. You leak info wonderfully

2. You have a medical condition? News to me. Is there something you are wanting to share with everyone here?

Gave...a chance to clear Originally Posted by AlexisMoore

And you are? Besides being no where near my radar of breathing humans. Who are you that anyone would expose themself to?

Leave this to people that know wtf is going on... Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne

There is the big problem and the punchline of this joke. None of these flying monkeys in this ballet "know" a damn thing.

I dunno if it's Marie and don't even care.

But what man posts this: Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter

This man butterlips.
Wow.

For a trick with no reviews and little or no hobby rep or conversation here and there with other tricks,.....

.....you sure are all bowed up about nothin'.

ijs
Wow.

For a trick with no reviews and little or no hobby rep or conversation here and there with other tricks,.....

.....you sure are all bowed up about nothin'.

ijs Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
True story.

Oh noez. A few crazy hoez and the village idiots think I am a mandle.

Whatever will I do?

In the words of Wayne and Garth, "Party on"
  • WTF
  • 09-22-2017, 10:49 AM
I dunno if it's Marie and don't even care.

But what man posts this: Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
No man cares about how/when the ladies post on the weekend lineup.

Only someone that has done that before gives two shits about that.

So either a pimp that posts for a provider in that section or a provider started this thread.

Nobody else gives a fuck....besides maybe a Mod.

True story.

Oh noez. A few crazy hoez and the village idiots think I am a mandle.

Whatever will I do?

In the words of Wayne and Garth, "Party on" Originally Posted by Mythos
We don't think we know so if you're not a mandle give us a provider who can vouch they have seen you in a session...
  • pxmcc
  • 09-22-2017, 10:54 AM
I would advise you keep NaMo out your mouth before she gives you another asshole.. Leave this to people that know wtf is going on & stop making yourself look like a clueless tard... Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
I am entitled to my opinion and free speech. I have no issues with NM, and as far as I know, she has no issues with me. If that changes, she is more than capable of informing me and she doesn't need your help to speak on her behalf, thx.

There is the big problem and the punchline of this joke. None of these flying monkeys in this ballet "know" a damn thing.

. Originally Posted by Mythos

So im a big problem why because you're not getting the attention you dreamed of when you outted providers... When you post you should be more creative HO apocalypse..

You're the joke
  • pxmcc
  • 09-22-2017, 10:59 AM
Pretty sure they don't work retroactively, I believe if you disable they are no longer interested.
Just my personal experience Originally Posted by rockerrick
Yikes Rockerrick! That's quite the admission lol.
No man cares about how/when the ladies post on the weekend lineup. Originally Posted by WTF
If no man cares? Why is the post competition there? Rhetorical. Perhaps it does not matter to men with no means who feed only the sex traffic spas or the agencies. Men that count in this world always want to see what options are available. Clearly the the marketing motivation is there. Thus the point of this thread. In my viewing of that forum, I have noticed that fewer traveling providers make the final posts and that the local providers have mastered the skill of advertising withing this marketing paradigm.

We don't think we know so if you're not a mandle give us a provider who can vouch they have seen you in a session... Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
No, you think. There will ne no such declarations. A gentleman never tells but mostly, selling or buying sex is illegal. Just say "No" - Nancy Reagan

I may consider communicating with you in private as you seem to be the person most affected by the conflict between you and your ex-"friend" - which I still state is a shame. The "four" of you seemed to be friends outside of this board. (No idea where rm came from)

You are free to pm me for further effort.

I understand the urge for a witchhunt, based on what R.M. has declared, but you are way off the mark.
If no man cares? Why is the post competition there? Rhetorical. Perhaps it does not matter to men with no means who feed only the sex traffic spas or the agencies. Men that count in this world always want to see what options are available. Clearly the the marketing motivation is there. This the point of this thread. In my viewing of that forum, I have noticed that fewer traveling providers make the final posts and that the local providers have mastered the skill of advertising withing this marketing paradigm.

No, you think. There will ne no such declarations. A gentleman never tells but mostly, selling or buying sex is illegal. Just say "No" - Nancy Reagan

I may consider communicating with you in private as you seem to be the person most affected by the conflict between you and your ex-"friend" - which I still state is a shame. The "four" of you seemed to be friends outside of this board. (No idea where rm came from)

I understand the urge for a witchhunt, nased on what R.M. has declared, but you are way off the mark. Originally Posted by Mythos
You better not send me shit in private I have nothing to talk about... The four of us who may those people be ? Come on tell me since you know so much about things?

How would you know what I do outside of this board?
Based on historical posts.

There seemed to be a friendship between, DM, YM, NM and SD.

Based on recent post. That seems to have all gone bad.

P.s. I will not be initiating any PM. That ball is in your court. None of this drama has shit to do with me other than the bsc stalking I am recieving.
Based on historical posts.

There seemed to be a friendship between, DM, YM, NM and SD.

Based on recent post. That seems to have all gone bad.

P.s. I will not be initiating any PM. That ball is in your court. None of this drama has shit to do with me other than the bsc stalking I am recieving. Originally Posted by Mythos
Pulling the victim card LMAO
  • R.M.
  • 09-22-2017, 11:34 AM
Yep you and pimp Mommy shitting ya pants about now. Both of you whores have never been able to keep your legs spread and your mouth shut.
If no man cares? Why is the post competition there? Rhetorical. Perhaps it does not matter to men with no means who feed only the sex traffic spas or the agencies. Men that count in this world always want to see what options are available. Clearly the the marketing motivation is there. Thus the point of this thread. In my viewing of that forum, I have noticed that fewer traveling providers make the final posts and that the local providers have mastered the skill of advertising withing this marketing paradigm.

I understand the urge for a witchhunt, based on what R.M. has declared, but you are way off the mark. Originally Posted by Mythos

So what cheap ass bottle of Walmart wine inspired you to write all that bullshit...and I saw you trying to take shots at me while I was banned but you can't bullshit an old bullshitter. ;-)

You seem to be staying in your lane thus far despite having intermediaries....so I guess that's a good thing . ;-) the one thing about me I will reveal now is that I've met some of the most diabolical minds on the planet (in different countries) and you're not one of them nor are your benefactors.

ok that's enough from the Cathedral of SC.

Yall have a good day. ;-)
I am entitled to my opinion and free speech. I have no issues with NM, and as far as I know, she has no issues with me. If that changes, she is more than capable of informing me and she doesn't need your help to speak on her behalf, thx. Originally Posted by pxmcc

Sup Gator.

How was that 3 am stroll on Cullen Blvd. Did they bust it wide open? lol