Optimistic Observations

• Doove
  • 04-29-2020, 05:05 PM
In case anyone is wondering what being triggered *really* looks like, i present to you the ramblings of NBT and Willie Wanker.

Nice job guys. Take a bow. This one's on me.
In case anyone is wondering what being triggered *really* looks like, i present to you the ramblings of NBT and Willie Wanker.

Nice job guys. Take a bow. This one's on me. Originally Posted by Doove
As usual, you got nothing.

I'm optimistic that Z will chime in at some point and make a better showing for the ridiculous democrats.

Z2020

I'm far from triggered Doove. I enjoy the debate. I don't take it personally.
I have liberal friends too, we do the same thing. it's better face to face, but this is okay.

Thank you for the kind words. Now let's keep this party going.There are still two questions you haven't responded to.

Do you think that Tara's mother calling in to Larry King at the time of the incident is fake too?
I'd say go watch for yourself, but Google has recently removed that particular episode.
Can I assume you also dismissed Christine Blasey Ford's claims?
  • Doove
  • 04-29-2020, 07:24 PM
Do you think that Tara's mother calling in to Larry King at the time of the incident is fake too?
I'd say go watch for yourself, but Google has recently removed that particular episode. Originally Posted by Willie Wanker

Do you know how many Senators existed in the year that phone call took place? Look up the name Bob Packwood. Enlighten yourself a little. For once. And let me recommend you actually read the article i linked to, and not just pretend you did. You're making a fool of yourself.

Can I assume you also dismissed Christine Blasey Ford's claims?
No, but i bet you did, didn't ya? And she testified, under oath, before Congress. Figure it out. Or don't. That's how cults work.
Do you know how many Senators existed in the year that phone call took place? Look up the name Bob Packwood. Enlighten yourself a little. For once. And let me recommend you actually read the article i linked to, and not just pretend you did. You're making a fool of yourself.

No, but i bet you did, didn't ya? And she testified, under oath, before Congress. Figure it out. Or don't. That's how cults work. Originally Posted by Doove

Lol. C'mon Doove, really? Calm down.No one's making a fool of themselves just because they disagree with you. Your cult statement comes as no surprise. I used to be a democrat, so I'm well aware of how cults work.
Yes I read your linked article That still doesn't change this. Try to remember that your party set a standard for these matters. We believe all women, she deserves to be heard. I watched so many outraged democrat senators proudly proclaim it. They all said they believed Ford, well before the hearing. The Republicans that you seem to despise so much, said innocent until proven guilty. The charges are serious. We will weigh the evidence. Maybe you forgot? Pay special attention to Kristin Gillibrand and Mazie Hirono, they were especially brutal.

Tara is not accusing Bob Packwood, only Joe Biden. She worked for him. The number of unaccused senators is irrelevant.

I doubted Ford's story, just as I doubt Reade's story. But as was said by the Republicans. He's innocent until proven guilty. The charges are serious. We will weigh the evidence.
Lets hope the democrats live up to their own standard.
We believe all women. She deserves to be heard.

I can't wait for the democrats to insist on a hearing like they did for Ford. Bless their hearts. ❤️😂
Why dismiss Project Veritas? Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
James O'Keefe and his hardcore conspiracy theory cultists are easy to spot wearing brand new shiny tin foil caps....LOL!!!

Project Veritas is an American right-wing activist group. The group uses "disguises and hidden cameras to uncover supposed liberal bias and corruption". The group is known for producing deceptively edited videos about media organizations and left-leaning groups. In a 2018 book on propaganda and disinformation in U.S. politics, three Harvard University scholars refer to Project Veritas as a "right-wing disinformation outfit"

Probably funded by tRump's commie pal Putin....LOL
James O'Keefe and his hardcore conspiracy theory cultists are easy to spot wearing brand new shiny tin foil caps....LOL!!!

Project Veritas is an American right-wing activist group. The group uses "disguises and hidden cameras to uncover supposed liberal bias and corruption". The group is known for producing deceptively edited videos about media organizations and left-leaning groups. In a 2018 book on propaganda and disinformation in U.S. politics, three Harvard University scholars refer to Project Veritas as a "right-wing disinformation outfit"

Probably funded by tRump's commie pal Putin....LOL Originally Posted by Zollner

It must be true if three indoctrinated Harvard students say so. Lol.
You can deny the video evidence. But you can't explain it. You think it's all selectively edited?
Make your case.
It must be true if three indoctrinated Harvard students say so. Lol.
You can deny the video evidence. But you can't explain it. You think it's all selectively edited?
Make your case. Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
James O'Keefe specializes in 'doctored videos' and doctored evidence!

Like trump LYING is his job!

James O'Keefe specializes in 'doctored videos' and doctored evidence!

Like trump LYING is his job! Originally Posted by Zollner
Doctored? Nice claim. Prove it.
We're not talking about cut up statements. Long conversations. You can even get the full raw video if you request it.
Doctored? Nice claim. Prove it.
We're not talking about cut up statements. Long conversations. You can even get the full raw video if you request it. Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
It's been documented on 60 Minutes, all the major news Networks, PBR, NPR, BBC, etc., you know ALL the REAL news sources that conspiracy nuts deny preferring Hammmity & Rush Limpblowhard & FAUX!!!....LOL

Just try interviewing your oppressed whew

Just try interviewing your oppressed whew Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
The tack YOU use to keep the corral in line?....WHEW
It's been documented on 60 Minutes, all the major news Networks, PBR, NPR, BBC, etc., you know ALL the REAL news sources that conspiracy nuts deny preferring Hammmity & Rush Limpblowhard & FAUX!!!....LOL
] Originally Posted by Zollner
Check out the "Wall of Shame" on Project Veritas 313 retractions from all of the media that you. just mentioned.

The ass says he doesn't have a horse in this race
But Retracto knows he does now he's got egg on his face
The donkeys on the left got owned by a kid
They can say it was a crime but Retracto knows what he did

[Chorus]
Retracto
The Correction Alpaca
Retracto
He's comin' at ya

The story's gonna come out whether they like it or not
If they told it like it is they wouldn't be in this spot
Lyin' to the people gets a psychotic reaction
But Retracto calls them out now they're makin' retractions
[Chorus]

(Do it for the children, Retracto!)

We need the news not projection
Or he's gonna demand a correction
We need the news not projection
Or he's gonna demand a correction

[Chorus x4]

He's comin' at ya
He's comin' at ya
l
"Wall of Shame" on Project Veritas 313 ....kind of a Tass or Radio Moscow clone station right but probably superior to FAUX????...LOL