The endless and rancid stupidity of truthers...

• CJ7
  • 01-18-2013, 11:56 AM
It's not just that. He used no punctuation at all and HABITUALLY makes no sense. When he can be understood, it's usually his viterol. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward

kinda like you forgot to punctuate, and use cap letters in the middle of your garble? then Joe follows suit playing your WK? ..

you stuppid fuckers are a hoot
CJ's posts are "a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing." Originally Posted by joe bloe
I'm going to steal your phrase: full of sound and fury signifing nothing. Love it!
  • CJ7
  • 01-18-2013, 12:22 PM
I'm going to steal your phrase: full of sound and fury signifing nothing. Love it! Originally Posted by OliviaHoward

no punctuation again princess ... keep trying
I'm going to steal your phrase: full of sound and fury signifing nothing. Love it! Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
It's in quotes because those are Shakespeare's words. It's from Macbeth. I've always thought that phrase accurately describes the zealots on the left. It's similar to Yeat's observation (in my signature below) that "the worst are full of passionate intensity."

Leftists are prone to emotional ranting because their entire system of thought is grounded in emotion, not reason.
Joe wrote this too:

Tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day
To the last syllable of recorded time,
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more: it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Aha - Joe has already corrected you. Not only is your punctuation bad, you don't understand the punctuation used by others (e.g. quote marks).
  • CJ7
  • 01-18-2013, 12:35 PM
It's in quotes because those are Shakespeare's words. It's from Macbeth. I've always thought that really phrase accurately describes the zealots on the left. It's similar to Yeat's observation (in my signature below) that "the worst are full of passionate intensity."

Leftists are prone to emotional ranting because their entire system of thought is grounded in emotion, not reason. Originally Posted by joe bloe

Ive always thought that really phrase best describes the stupid fuckers who castigate others for punctuation, and syntax, then make hypocritical idiots out of themseves ..

but thats just me
Ive always thought that really phrase best describes the stupid fuckers who castigate others for punctuation, and syntax, then make hypocritical idiots out of themseves ..

but thats just me Originally Posted by CJ7
I thought we'll all need to go back to gramar 101 school so y'all can phrase best the stupid fuckers..

Joe wrote this too:

Tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day
To the last syllable of recorded time,
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more: it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Aha - Joe has already corrected you. Not only is your punctuation bad, you don't understand the punctuation used by others (e.g. quote marks). Originally Posted by essence
I'm not a plagiarist. I'm Joe Bloe not Joe Biden.
  • CJ7
  • 01-18-2013, 12:46 PM
I refuse to waste a keystroke on a comma when ebonics is more than these stupid fucking morons deserve

how'd I do?
I certainly hope you're not insinuating that I'm a plagiarist. I'm Joe Bloe not CoG. I put the words in quotes indicating they were not my words. Originally Posted by joe bloe
I know. Fixed that for you. My post was aimed at the lovely Olivia, it is a very famous quote, surprised she didn't know it. NOT.

but thats just me Originally Posted by CJ7
You're the one who criticized another poster for misspelling mirror and then proceeded to misspell can't in the same post.

Does this mean that you're admitting to being a "stupid fucker." You damn yourself with your own words and don't even know it.
I know. Fixed that for you. My post was aimed at the lovely Olivia, it is a very famous quote, surprised she didn't know it. NOT. Originally Posted by essence
It's not Kosher to edit someone's quote. For the record, COG is no plagiarist.
I refuse to waste a keystroke on a comma when ebonics is more than these stupid fucking morons deserve

how'd I do? Originally Posted by CJ7
I certainly hope you're not denigrating Obama's native tongue.
For the record, COG is no plagiarist. Originally Posted by joe bloe
I know. He just forgets to put the quote marks in.

Here's another interpretation of the soliloquoy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLAr-WlxMZY

Got to go, I'm not being rude if I don;t respond for 24 hrs.