Bergdahlzi

Unfortunately, his psyche record from the GC will provide him a potential defense, if not within the UCMJ, in the press disparately trying to justify #1 his opposition to the military and #2 Obaminable's decision.
Cheney was opposed to the occupation of Iraq when he was Defense Secretary, or even pushing on into Baghdad. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Unfortunately, his psyche record from the GC will provide him a potential defense, if not within the UCMJ, in the press disparately trying to justify #1 his opposition to the military and #2 Obaminable's decision. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Will this so-called justification occur now or in 10 - 12 years, like the Darth Cheney decision you tried to make us buy into?
Tom Cotton for Senate 2014! Ranger and Harvard Lawyer.
Unfortunately, his psyche record from the GC will provide him a potential defense, if not within the UCMJ, in the press disparately trying to justify #1 his opposition to the military and #2 Obaminable's decision. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Unfortunately, you are probably correct, LL. At the minimum, this man deserves a BCD, but the Army fucked-up and allowed Bergdahl to enlist -- and that will be his golden parachute. smh

Currently this sentiment is making the rounds on Facebook:
You're a fucking hero, Corpy. They got an "I Shit My Drawers in Basic" ribbon for you?
Unfortunately, you are probably correct, LL. At the minimum, this man deserves a BCD, but the Army fucked-up and allowed Bergdahl to enlist -- and that will be his golden parachute. smh

Currently this sentiment is making the rounds on Facebook:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
in the Navy we called that a Big Chicken Dinner.
You're a fucking hero, Corpy. They got an "I Shit My Drawers in Basic" ribbon for you? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
For the record, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, to date, you are the only recipient of that particular award.
For the record, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, to date, you are the only recipient of that particular award. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Typical, little Mr. Poopshorts. Prove it, Mr. Poopshorts Photoshop Prophylactic Man!

POOR IB!
Oh great! another YouTube video by the ECCIE Father of the Year, who shares his ECCIE experience with his mentally challenged son.

Aren't you glad you don't know Slobbrin personally? Oh! you do? Sucks to be you!
Oh great! another YouTube video by the ECCIE Father of the Year, who shares his ECCIE experience with his mentally challenged son.

Aren't you glad you don't know Slobbrin personally? Oh! you do? Sucks to be you! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

"Dick Turd" your name is earned. You should be proud!

well that's relevant.

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Why do Democrats hate our US Soldiers? Is it only the straight ones?
Why do Democrats hate our US Soldiers? Is it only the straight ones? Originally Posted by gnadfly
Turdy the Moron exposes himself once again!

Once a turd eating Turdfly, always a turd eating Turdfly!
Turdy the Moron exposes himself once again! Originally Posted by bigtex
Do you find it intellectually elevating for you when you ridicule others' intelligence or do you actually believe others will recognize and accept your "expertise" on analyzing others' intellectual capacities?

You used to post factually stimulating comments.

Vile bile has become your trademark.

Are the fish still not biting on your bait?