Know Thy Enemies

• Doove
  • 02-10-2013, 10:20 AM
no he is not. Did the USSR nuke itself ??????

But I can see Iran nuking itself Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Yes, he exaggerated. But his point stands.
  • GP
  • 02-10-2013, 10:20 AM
no he is not. Did the USSR nuke itself ??????

But I can see Iran nuking itself Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Thank OSD. LOL I can see I am going to have to add bj (whatever the rest of his name is) to my ignore list. Now you have another person to quote every post they make.
  • Doove
  • 02-10-2013, 10:23 AM
You don't know jack-shit about the constitution. Who you kiddin'? Originally Posted by Doove
It is my opinion that if THE PEOPLE want to effect change to the 2nd amendment, then they will have to elect a majority of representatives who are willing to vote as such, whatever the subject may be. Originally Posted by GP
See what i mean?
Yes he is gas etc gov wins guns lose if u are that afraid of ur own got go live in another country u will be back beggin for freedom here lets move on now
Good ur opinion is useless to me I put u on ignore too good if u smelllllllll
We the people don't forget guns losing people winning
RE
Do we buy chickens from slaughterhouses that are cruel? (<-- that is a debate in itself for vegans/non vegans) ....

I'd like to add after some thought, many vegans may only be vegans for dietary reasons.

I suppose a better example would be don't kill animal activists versus those who believe it's okay.
Thank OSD. LOL I can see I am going to have to add bj (whatever the rest of his name is) to my ignore list. Now you have another person to quote every post they make. Originally Posted by GP
na just doove from time to time for fun

bjwstw is just a bhp LOL

of the liberals guys on the board mmmmm reading you and jack in this thread has been a good read.
osd word hunter has a secret lol

and just how is the well-armed militia involved in this?
Does that include suicides?
Good job mg very good stat
Udonegoo-dmgudonegood
Aren't there two wars in history that existed when the government collected peoples' weapons?

I'm not super in that department, but know it has happened.

History buffs?