To Do List

My to do list consists of anyone who is willing to call me "Mr Yummy Pants"
No list...I don't think it will be fair for me to ruin their reputations by associating them with KinkyNasty

*whispering* Hey Ms Holly, you got a minuite? Originally Posted by KinkyNasty
*whispering back* yes, im listening
I didnt get a chance to make it but I did meet Mr Yummypants Originally Posted by caramelqtee mila
Yes you did. I'll never be able to think of that restaurant the same again!
Yes you did. I'll never be able to think of that restaurant the same again! Originally Posted by AshrDashr
hehehe mmmm lalala
jusanotherdude, simply because the dude is one of my favorite characters of all time. would also add to the list anyone who knows who marcello mastroianni is. double points for anyone who looks like him. Originally Posted by helen
In Italy you can not talk about movies without talking about Marcello Mastroianni. He and Sophia Loren are the most renowned Italian actors. They've done quite a few films together. But then you already know that I would know that. =P
to hop on the max rax bandwagon, i'm sure she makes a great doubles partner Originally Posted by helen
Both Max Rax and Helen are on my "to do" list what a threesome that would be, Chrisy Ann and Holly are on the list too. Since I'm dreaming right now, I might as well add my favorite from the "have done" list and add Amber Brooks to make it an even six some.
On my way to buy a lotto ticket.
Let's see, since I'm new there are soooooo many. I'm not a huge fan of too much ink. A few tats is fine, but nothing overdone. Any suggestions fellas? I'm a fan of MMs, blue eyes, and I'm most certainly a face guy. Nothing beats a beautiful face. If I were to give you a TOP 5: here's what I would come up with on my own (please re-direct me if I'm off).

1) Analisa (Anova444)
2) Karina Taylor
3) Hayden Hightower
4) Gennifer Paige
5) Laylonie
Let's see, since I'm new there are soooooo many. I'm not a huge fan of too much ink. A few tats is fine, but nothing overdone. Any suggestions fellas? I'm a fan of MMs, blue eyes, and I'm most certainly a face guy. Nothing beats a beautiful face. If I were to give you a TOP 5: here's what I would come up with on my own (please re-direct me if I'm off).

1) Analisa (Anova444)
2) Karina Taylor
3) Hayden Hightower
4) Gennifer Paige
5) Laylonie Originally Posted by TheFriscoKid
Your number one deserves to be number one. You won't be disappointed.
I'm actually jealous you guys can make a list right now. I have providers block going on. I just can't decide who I want to see. One moment it's a new face, then the next it's doing a repeat. Really quite frustrating. I guess I'm the only one like that now. But if I had to pick it would probably be Max Rax or Caramelqtee Mila.
I'm actually jealous you guys can make a list right now. I have providers block going on. I just can't decide who I want to see. One moment it's a new face, then the next it's doing a repeat. Really quite frustrating. I guess I'm the only one like that now. But if I had to pick it would probably be Max Rax or Caramelqtee Mila. Originally Posted by The G.O.A.T
Goat buddy you're not the only one that way. I don't do lists and I was just talking to another guy earlier today that said the sane thing.

I couldn't do a list now anyway. Not after the session I had Friday lol.
After what I read about Friday I'm surprised you're still conscience.

I'm just happy neither of the ladies on my list are available right now or I'd get no sleep tonight. lol
Yes you did. I'll never be able to think of that restaurant the same again! Originally Posted by AshrDashr
hehehe mmmm lalala Originally Posted by hollyofhouston

Hehehehe mmmmyum yum yummy me either ya'll! I loooove margaritas!!
I'm actually jealous you guys can make a list right now. I have providers block going on. I just can't decide who I want to see. One moment it's a new face, then the next it's doing a repeat. Really quite frustrating. I guess I'm the only one like that now. But if I had to pick it would probably be Max Rax or Caramelqtee Mila. Originally Posted by The G.O.A.T
Im glad to make the list and whenever you are ready darlin