Being outted by the same person Twice! Mods Seeking P

^^ A few tried to take it there. (Not b3) never a war flag went up between us, and don't know why the other girl said that. Maybe thought it look good by typing

I was respectful to those individuals, no personal attack by me, no snoody remarks by me,and didn't cuss nobody out like I normally would have ..

Just put everything out there, so there was no missing pieces.

I didn't read most the stuff she wrote, it was messing with my eyes, and kept my focus on "my report",and nothing extra. On my part

I would have read it, if it had been broken down in paragraphs, and comas.
This has been a long convoluted read.

Sometimes silence is far more compelling. Several tried to offer good friendly advice. Probably should have considered it.

Good luck to all. Will check back in a couple of days to see who gets the Ban Hammer.
Can someone please summarize Originally Posted by HoustonAstros
I will give it a try ...

Do you see any taint photos? I sure don't.
Taint photos make everything better and heals all wounds. Post em’ and you will feel much better.
It's matters!

Cause of the nature of the phone call we had, that hasn't been shared on the board.. You need to stop, because your making yourself look bad..

I will share that with the mods, when that time comes.. You, know what you said, and I know what you said.. For me to put it out here, would be putting part of the nature of the email on this board..

It makes you look bad, because you fail to leave out our phone call, and leaving the masses to "Think" I'm just throwing stuff out, and trying to attack you without reason.. They need all the missing parts, ijs.. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
??
Did ya record her or somthing?
Be careful ... that shits illegal
As far as the rest 2 people out of the 3 when i got my personal shit given to many people are actually what got me to read all this bullshit.
SOMEBODY on this board plays friendly ...ta get info.. then use it..
Period.

I really did not care cept they think they are clever. They arent.
But as usual....smarty pants never understand till they realize..
Thats the funny part..
J.s annie

They get theirs sooner or later...
Literally EVERY fucking time.

So THERE..
hopefully everyone learned a lesson.

And im even going to throw a super duper side clinging boomerang in the mix to get that crazed slobbering weirdo offyour tail !!!

SQUEAK SQUEAK!! HERE WAKE UP ... CO'MON .C'MON BOY...
THERES A BOY..
Hahaha. Xxoo annie
Ladies... First i had already warned theREs popular table and champagne your picking ALL THE WRONG GIRLS TO GO AT IT WITH... CAM is one of the few i can say in rw will call your bluff hon
B3 on the other hand is HIGHLY HIGHLY REGARDED HERE and just about everywhere else, and i can tell you shes just trying to help make peace but please please dont PISS HER OFF HED MY WARNING..

AND ME WELL IM just known im not a contender for a seat at the table nor have i ever attempted.. But theres a few ladies ill cut for by reputation alone but im not one to bash or ridicule online period i try to help anyone ANYONE and thats my downfall i warned you and youve disregarded so this is my final peace of advice

"Youve raised your war flag, be prepared for the outcome..cus a olive branch will not help now.. I KNOW the only reason seeking p has not responded yet is because she is gathering all her evidence and once all her exibits are ready and she has carefully thought over a way to in a fatale swoop make her remark cut as seemless as a straight razor while still being prim and proper shell be here...

I hope things get sorted and settled before the dragon arrives with flames Originally Posted by Lovelyxxxo
I tend to differ mam..
P is for pussy..
She always has others do her bidding..
Yup..
And i WONT TAKE THAT BACK.
Like the kid thinking smarter then say.."average bear foraging in the forest for nuts and berrie's "

The minute she aint got you in
The snare SHE laid...
Its all ....
Bullshit...
That chick is almostas bad a heidi..or siberia..
They are fucking miserable human beings and need to stay the fuk on their side of the street..
For they fall down and create a earthquake or some shit..

Heh..
That should bring out a troll or 6...
Xxoo annie
I tend to differ mam..
P is for pussy..
She always has others do her bidding..
Yup..
And i WONT TAKE THAT BACK.
Like the kid thinking smarter then say.."average bear foraging in the forest for nuts and berrie's "

The minute she aint got you in
The snare SHE laid...
Its all ....
Bullshit...
That chick is almostas bad a heidi..or siberia..
They are fucking miserable human beings and need to stay the fuk on their side of the street..
For they fall down and create a earthquake or some shit..

Heh..
That should bring out a troll or 6...
Xxoo annie Originally Posted by annie@christophers
+1

M.M.
This has been a long convoluted read.

Sometimes silence is far more compelling. Several tried to offer good friendly advice. Probably should have considered it.

Good luck to all. Will check back in a couple of days to see who gets the Ban Hammer. Originally Posted by Caspian1911
Don't give me that sometimes silence is blah blah..

Members Reporting Being OUTTED In
Coed: from this month.

Our Case Ain't No Different:

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...ighlight=outed

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...ighlight=outed

No one has every siad that crock to a OP starter..

Everyone has said outting is serious, and treat as so.. I'm the Victim,and the other two..

Do you want to see more outting threads, let's say from Houston? I didn't think I really had to a comparison..

Go sit down! Rolls eyes, you tried it..
??
Did ya record her or somthing?
Be careful ... that shits illegal
As far as the rest 2 people out of the 3 when i got my personal shit given to many people are actually what got me to read all this bullshit.
SOMEBODY on this board plays friendly ...ta get info.. then use it..
Period.

I really did not care cept they think they are clever. They arent.
But as usual....smarty pants never understand till they realize..
Thats the funny part..
J.s annie

They get theirs sooner or later...
Literally EVERY fucking time.

So THERE..
hopefully everyone learned a lesson.

And im even going to throw a super duper side clinging boomerang in the mix to get that crazed slobbering weirdo offyour tail !!!

SQUEAK SQUEAK!! HERE WAKE UP ... CO'MON .C'MON BOY...
THERES A BOY..
Hahaha. Xxoo annie Originally Posted by annie@christophers

Did somebody in this thread or subject line out you?

Serious question, dear..
But this time they put mug shot ... lol
( oh my.. annie drinks..annie is violent.. annie was a hooker!!)
Lmaof..
Thats totally mind blowing to anyone knowing me or not. P showed it to me. Said many people had got it..
I said give it to ike.
Believe she did..
( i asked to be a wiseass..as there was some other things i was indeed more concerned with. J.s..
Like i said i dont know who did it this time.. P showed it and said she did not. So im of no use to you here...
If i could be i would...
I fuking hate rats..
Get rid of all those.templeton mfer's i say..

Xxoo annie
I'm going to leave my commentary off of it, but see the similarities(in my case). Hmm

Will say this:

How is one person always in the mix, with peoples personal info in her hands though..? Fishy

Shyt follows her where she goes, I guess.
Lucky i guess...
Least so far..
Id imagine that will run its course..
BUT EHAT THE HELL DO I KNOW...

XXoo annie
hmm
Lucky i guess...
Least so far..
Id imagine that will run its course..
BUT EHAT THE HELL DO I KNOW...

XXoo annie Originally Posted by annie@christophers
Well let me bring this home.

If you look at the 1st link I put up on members Reporting outting, the provider had a member share a pic of her showing her face,as she does not show it on here.https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...ighlight=outed

She thought things could not be done about it, because it happened off the board, false. I comment on it too.

Mods told her, once the guy tells her who gave the pic to the dude report it, and would be a banned.

I got a stamp on mines with who gave the pic to this provider other day.. End of story.

My case ain't no different like I said, and I haven't had any other relationship with any other provider except her.. None of these girls know my info to go look, except her point blank!

Guess that's, that seat at the table miss lovely speaks on, but you know who you are, you denied it.. Her comment came after our back in forth,and she co-signed that with that statement(Modville is corrupt). We not stupid, mm kay.
But this time they put mug shot ... lol
( oh my.. annie drinks..annie is violent.. annie was a hooker!!)
Lmaof..
Thats totally mind blowing to anyone knowing me or not. P showed it to me. Said many people had got it..
I said give it to ike.
Believe she did..
( i asked to be a wiseass..as there was some other things i was indeed more concerned with. J.s..
Like i said i dont know who did it this time.. P showed it and said she did not. So im of no use to you here...
If i could be i would...
I fuking hate rats..
Get rid of all those.templeton mfer's i say..

Xxoo annie Originally Posted by annie@christophers

Annie,
The person that posted the link with your photo on this board was banned when it happened. You never even saw it. Insinuating yourself in this thread which has nothing to do with your situation at that time is wrong. You can't add anything to this situation but a continuation of speculation.