More Mike Flynn...How will IB spin it?

Look if you want to run a burglar out of your house and into your neighbor's house and then use that as a means to justify killing them both have at it but everybody can see through your masquerade Originally Posted by WTF
You might want to check the definition of "no-fly zone" before you continue with your charade. It only pertains to aircraft. Saddam was free to employ ground forces against Zarqawi if he had genuinely not wanted them in Iraq. You know Zarqawi, the Zarqawi you confirmed ran an al Qaeda funded WMD program in Iraq.
Look if you want to run a burglar out of your house and into your neighbor's house and then use that as a means to justify killing them both have at it but everybody can see through your masquerade Originally Posted by WTF
What if the burglar built your house and ripped you off?

What if he ripped off his contractors by misclassifying them and denying them the employed persons benefits of matching Social Security and Medicare contributions?
  • WTF
  • 02-27-2019, 11:06 PM
What if the burglar built your house and ripped you off?

What if he ripped off his contractors by misclassifying them and denying them the employed persons benefits of matching Social Security and Medicare contributions? Originally Posted by friendly fred
I'D BUILD MY OWN HOUSE AND PAY THE CONTRACTORS WTF THEY ASKED FOR!

I'd tell the burglar that one does not pay independent contractors SS and Medicare, they pay that themselves. So I would probably give him my CPS's number.
I'D BUILD MY OWN HOUSE AND PAY THE CONTRACTORS WTF THEY ASKED FOR!

I'd tell the burglar that one does not pay independent contractors SS and Medicare, they pay that themselves. So I would probably give him my CPS's number. Originally Posted by WTF
You telling them that does not change the fact that the burglar who misclassifies employees as contractors is stealing from them - but that's what burglar's do!
The list in your link showed 1 kilo of uranium and $1100 worth of heavy water.

Cadmium was electroplated to steel to prevent corrosion. Thorium was used for welding electrodes, light bulbs, arc lights, and heat resistant ceramics. It has been in use since the 1800s. Cobalt was used to make steel.
Beryllium is used for making electrical contacts, springs, etc.

The Soviets first test bomb was plutonium and tested in 1949. Eisenhower was president until 1960. The Soviets found uranium in Russia. In those 10 years between their first detonation and 1960, they easily found supplies of everything they needed.

They had and would have had the bomb during Eisenhower's presidency.

FDR's man Harry Hopkins gave heavy water, uranium and other atomic materials to the Soviets. If the Soviets didn't have the bomb, there would have been no need for "duck and cover."

Zarqawi had a WMD program in Iraq, and that is a fact you still failed to refute. In fact, you just confirmed it. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
  • WTF
  • 02-28-2019, 07:46 AM
You telling them that does not change the fact that the burglar who misclassifies employees as contractors is stealing from them - but that's what burglar's do! Originally Posted by friendly fred
You need to hire turbo tax friendly freddy.

If you hire a lawyer for legal representation, you do not pay his SS and Medicare taxes. It is the same thing as when you hire a plumber or electrician or drywallers or painters or roofers or landscaper.

You should hire the burglar butt fuck you if you are ignorant of these facts.
The list in your link showed 1 kilo of uranium and $1100 worth of heavy water.

Cadmium was electroplated to steel to prevent corrosion. Thorium was used for welding electrodes, light bulbs, arc lights, and heat resistant ceramics. It has been in use since the 1800s. Cobalt was used to make steel.
Beryllium is used for making electrical contacts, springs, etc.

The Soviets first test bomb was plutonium and tested in 1949. Eisenhower was president until 1960. The Soviets found uranium in Russia. In those 10 years between their first detonation and 1960, they easily found supplies of everything they needed.

They had and would have had the bomb during Eisenhower's presidency.

Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
FDR's man Harry Hopkins gave heavy water, uranium and other atomic materials to the Soviets. If the Soviets didn't have the bomb, there would have been no need for "duck and cover."
You need to hire turbo tax friendly freddy.

If you hire a lawyer for legal representation, you do not pay his SS and Medicare taxes. It is the same thing as when you hire a plumber or electrician or drywallers or painters or roofers or landscaper.

You should hire the burglar butt fuck you if you are ignorant of these facts. Originally Posted by WTF
Did you do reviews of your last time receiving sodomization? You seem rather enamored of the subject.

Myself, I've never explored such unhealthy activity. I only have sex with skinny and pretty women who spend a lot of time and money at the finest beauty salons.
Did you do reviews of your last time receiving sodomization? You seem rather enamored of the subject.

Myself, I've never explored such unhealthy activity. I only have sex with skinny and pretty women who spend a lot of time and money at the finest beauty salons. Originally Posted by friendly fred

• WTF
  • 02-28-2019, 10:28 AM

Myself, I've never explored such unhealthy activity. I only have sex with skinny and pretty women who spend a lot of time and money at the finest beauty salons. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Is that so....Do you pay take out for their SS and Medicare and send it in to the government?

God Damn is answer is right before you Grasshopper....I can only lead you to water my son....I can not stop you from drinking your own piss once there.

I forgot you guys live in an alternate universe. A place where "if" is the same as a fact. A place full of "If" this, "then" that logic with no proof.
FDR's man Harry Hopkins gave heavy water, uranium and other atomic materials to the Soviets.Yes. In very limited quantities. If the Soviets didn't have the bomb, there would have been no need for "duck and cover.Here is the "If" part that is alternate reality. "If the Soviets didn't have the bomb" If the Chinese had the bomb then there would be a need to duck and cover." Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Play make believe all you want.
The fact remains that the Soviets did have the bomb. Duck and cover started during Eisenhower's presidency.

Another fact is that forcing you into loop/broken record mode is pretty funny.

I forgot you guys live in an alternate universe. A place where "if" is the same as a fact. A place full of "If" this, "then" that logic with no proof.

Play make believe all you want.
The fact remains that the Soviets did have the bomb. Duck and cover started during Eisenhower's presidency.

Another fact is that forcing you into loop/broken record mode is pretty funny.

Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
You're the one living a fantasy world of "ifs" because people in the real world know FDR's man Harry Hopkins gave heavy water, uranium and other atomic materials to the Soviets. And it was on FDR's watch that the Soviet spy Klaus Fuchs did the real dirty work for the Soviets. If the Soviets didn't have the bomb, there would have been no need for "duck and cover".
  • WTF
  • 02-28-2019, 01:53 PM
You're the one living a fantasy world of "ifs" because people in the real world know FDR's man Harry Hopkins gave heavy water, uranium and other atomic materials to the Soviets. And it was on FDR's watch that the Soviet spy Klaus Fuchs did the real dirty work for the Soviets. If the Soviets didn't have the bomb, there would have been no need for "duck and cover".
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
If Reagan hadn't made a hero of Osama, wouldn't of had 9/11 and your stupid Iraq war!

I like this game.
If Reagan hadn't made a hero of Osama, wouldn't of had 9/11 and your stupid Iraq war!

I like this game.
Originally Posted by WTF
What does your nonsense have to do FDR's man Harry Hopkins giving heavy water, uranium and other atomic materials to the Soviets, and Klaus Fuchs spying on FDR's watch to give the Soviets everything they needed to know about building a bomb?
Originally Posted by I B Hankering

but they would have gotten the bomb at some point by 1960 or so if the theft hadn't occurred.