Ladies! Show us what you're wearing for Halloween this year of Pics from the past!!

Give me my dress back !!! Originally Posted by Charlie Brown
Got any fishnets I can borrow? :/
Got any fishnets I can borrow? :/ Originally Posted by Gatsby.Hobbyist
Checking - LOL!
PIN UP my nails were eeek

Attachment 705268
  • ~Ze~
  • 10-30-2017, 04:29 PM
I hope some of you fuckers are jumping THIS GIRL'S BONES

THIS CHICK needs a little skull fuckery!

While there were more than 20 or so ads recently mentioning - Halloween - Tricks - Treats - etc... I only found these two with themed photos. If I missed any, please post a link!
I've asked about costumes in the past and haven't got much of a response. A few years ago, a woman in another city dressed up as Silk Spectre from Watchman.

I never got to see her, but if anyone in Dallas is game, they are going to the top of my list! (This would be a good one for you, Ze..., if you haven't already...)
From my Halloween Review Finale....

Sensational Stacey on left & Kimmi (TexasSweetie_21) on right.

And here is a Halloween Mega Gif from all the Halloween reviews...

I hope some of you fuckers are jumping THIS GIRL'S BONES

THIS CHICK needs a little skull fuckery!

While there were more than 20 or so ads recently mentioning - Halloween - Tricks - Treats - etc... I only found these two with themed photos. If I missed any, please post a link! Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Thanks for the mention. I love the clever analogies hehe
  • ~Ze~
  • 10-30-2017, 10:16 PM
Thanks for the mention. Originally Posted by Kimber Rose

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE share some of those pics here. A lot of ladies can learn from your example. You showed how to REALLY get "in the spirit" of Halloween.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE share some of those pics here. A lot of ladies can learn from your example. You showed how to REALLY get "in the spirit" of Halloween. Originally Posted by ~Ze~

Thanks. I just kept it simple and tried to get the best shots in a jumpsuit before 9:00 lol
Attached Images File Type: jpg halloween1222.jpg (69.4 KB, 495 views)
DAYUM Kimber! That costume and you are eye poppin!!

Okay Ladies! Today is the Day!!! Show us what you got & post some sexy pix of you in your costumes!!

And Ze....I'll have a leg shot for you by end of the day.

Ugh, the crap I do for a tie & low brow entertainment

Nude as always and on my back with legs spread for the ultimate treat))

Happy Halloween guys and gals
Attached Images File Type: jpeg D3DE3D81-D67A-4398-B61F-8D0989F945DC.jpeg (118.4 KB, 459 views)
Happy Halloween 🎃