"The Republican Party Will Adapt, Evolve or Die

I may work for BP but that doesn't mean I fancy their ways. Originally Posted by Don't Be Daft!
I say old chap, be proud of BP!! Oil and water don't mix, anyway....
Both parties are kissing our independent ass's they need the votes.
what's the over-under on JL/Marshall/Uncle Han getting banned again? I'd put it at 15 days... (Take the under!) Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
What's the amount you are willing to wager? I'll take the over.
I'll be in Love Field shortly. Warm up, tough guy!
I'll be in Love Field shortly. Warm up, tough guy! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
LOL
Is Love Field where you tough guys from Texas go to settle your differences?

Jim

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Try to do so, but no one has taken me up on it yet.
Try to do so, but no one has taken me up on it yet. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Really, maybe they're just shy. I had an uncle that was a cut guy for a few fighters back in the 70's. I learned a little from him. So if you need some help with the cuts let me know, that's if you think you might actually get hit, lol.

Jim
  • CJ7
  • 05-16-2014, 10:34 AM
BBBBBAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH A

JL invites them to meet him in Love Field, this is different from the airport, it is where the gays hang out.
Really, maybe they're just shy. I had an uncle that was a cut guy for a few fighters back in the 70's. I learned a little from him. So if you need some help with the cuts let me know, that's if you think you might actually get hit, lol.

I don't think they can touch me....but I might need a corner man for advice!!!
  • CJ7
  • 05-16-2014, 01:10 PM
I don't think they can touch me....but I might need a corner man for advice!!! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

yeah, you're 68 years old, a good corner man can hold the Geritol bottle for you
JL invites them to meet him in Love Field, this is different from the airport, it is where the gays hang out. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Lol.......... I thought they were talking about the Airport. I don't want to know anymore.

Jim
  • Old-T
  • 05-16-2014, 01:27 PM
I am actually at Love Field (the airport) as I type this now and I was looking for them to watch the fight! Disappointing to know that's not the location they meant.
Lol.......... I thought they were talking about the Airport. I don't want to know anymore.

It is by the One Riot - One Ranger statue. Even at age 68, I can still kick ass when I need to do so.
I'll stop fighting when I'm dead.