IF I WAS BLACK, POOR AND CAUGHT IN GENERATIONAL POVERTY i WOULD BE RIOTING TOO !!!!

"Brown or black versus the Board of Education is no longer the white person’s problem. We have got to take the neighborhood back. People used to be ashamed. Today a woman has eight children with eight different ‘husbands’ — or men or whatever you call them now. We have millionaire football players who cannot read. We have million-dollar basketball players who can’t write two paragraphs. We as black folks have to do a better job. Someone working at Wal-Mart with seven kids, you are hurting us. We have to start holding each other to a higher standard."

- Originally Posted by shanm
Duh, well if they were educated, they would be working at Walmart while in high school, instead of out stealing, robbing, (sorry I'm being redundant here) selling dope to the grade school kids, and just trashing where they live. Then they get out HS and maybe go to a community college, or vocational school and better themselves for raising a family, instead of being out "dipping their stick" in the orifice du jour, without having common sense of using protection, whoops, thats right, the damsels, say, OOH baby, you don't need protection, I wants me nother kid, "eyes git me mor money, more babies I s have" now just plow that big thin in mi".

Walmart is an entry level job, or great for seniors, who wish to either supplement their SS or get out of the house, it was not meant to run a household, but if they were of a gallant nature, they could work 2 jobs to take care of their full term inseminations. Heck my dad the gentleman he was, worked 3 jobs to raise 4 children, 3 of which were not his, (his sister and brother in law were killed in car accident) but he took on and did a magnificent job. Now that is a true hero, a gentleman and someone that should be looked up to, unfortunately in that thug world today, they'd probably call him, SUCKA
The problem is we have divorced a certain section of society from the consequences of their decisions. This section is multi-racial. We have programs to cover the cost of having a dozen kids. We provide for families that refuse to work. We give them food, clothes, money for Lotto tickets and manicures. Now this has become generational. We have a massive dependent class, and the proposed solution is to make them more dependent. It is a rare individual who can rise up out of generational dependence and poverty and become someone. These people grow up thinking government owes them. Sleazy politicians (a redundancy) exploit that for votes and power. Now it is getting out of control. It will be a long summer.

We have met the enemy, and he is us.
Employment dropped from around 75% to around 57% for blacks due to out sourcing.
  • DSK
  • 04-30-2015, 09:53 PM
If it wasn't racist, then why did you post it in a race-baiting thread?

Of course it was racist. Because YOU are a racist, Budman, and have been spouting mean spirited stereotypes since you discovered there was only one word banned from the discussion.

Dipshit. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I am not a racist!!
  • DSK
  • 04-30-2015, 09:55 PM
Duh, well if they were educated, they would be working at Walmart while in high school, instead of out stealing, robbing, (sorry I'm being redundant here) selling dope to the grade school kids, and just trashing where they live. Then they get out HS and maybe go to a community college, or vocational school and better themselves for raising a family, instead of being out "dipping their stick" in the orifice du jour, without having common sense of using protection, whoops, thats right, the damsels, say, OOH baby, you don't need protection, I wants me nother kid, "eyes git me mor money, more babies I s have" now just plow that big thin in mi".

Walmart is an entry level job, or great for seniors, who wish to either supplement their SS or get out of the house, it was not meant to run a household, but if they were of a gallant nature, they could work 2 jobs to take care of their full term inseminations. Heck my dad the gentleman he was, worked 3 jobs to raise 4 children, 3 of which were not his, (his sister and brother in law were killed in car accident) but he took on and did a magnificent job. Now that is a true hero, a gentleman and someone that should be looked up to, unfortunately in that thug world today, they'd probably call him, SUCKA Originally Posted by Cherie
Very well put! If a man cannot take care of his own family he is worse than an infidel.
Employment dropped from around 75% to around 57% for blacks due to out sourcing. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
And why was there "outsourcing"?

You want to pay someone $35 an hour, plus "Cadillac" health care coverage and 100% funded retirement at 100% of their wages when the reach 55, to cut and sew the shirts and pants you wear?
And why was there "outsourcing"?

You want to pay someone $35 an hour, plus "Cadillac" health care coverage and 100% funded retirement at 100% of their wages when the reach 55, to cut and sew the shirts and pants you wear? Originally Posted by LexusLover
If you don't know lexie, guess you will have to look it up.
If you don't know lexie, guess you will have to look it up. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
That's the kind of response one usually hears from someone who is simply spouting off and doesn't know themselves about what they spout! So you don't have a clue as to what jobs the Black community lost, because of "outsourcing" do you? I figured as much.

A remarkable concept considering that for YEARS this man has had "their backs"!

Or ... were their jobs ONLY OUTSOURCED when Bush was in office?
That's the kind of response one usually hears from someone who is simply spouting off and doesn't know themselves about what they spout! So you don't have a clue as to what jobs the Black community lost, because of "outsourcing" do you? I figured as much.

A remarkable concept considering that for YEARS this man has had "their backs"!

Or ... were their jobs ONLY OUTSOURCED when Bush was in office? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Typical idiot response from you lexie lacking. With a pic of you "man in office" and a bush league remark. Here is a clue...GM...GE several more. Look it up you lazy prick.
If you're offended then you are a fool. Quit acting like the world owes you something. Nobody owes you jack fucking shit. Work for what you want and quit playing the victim. This country is slowly being overrun by victims looking for a handout. That fucking offends me. Originally Posted by Budman
You're a racist cracker, Budman. Always have been.

No wonder you're so well thought of in these forums.

Shameful.

And...how many photos have you posted of POTUS playing golf, LLIdiot? How many of them have been relevant to any discussion in which you have posted them?

Nuff said, old queen.
  • DSK
  • 05-02-2015, 07:36 AM
Seriously? The first black POTUS is responsible for the current economic and social woes of African-Americans.? Seriously? Originally Posted by timpage
It is hard to disagree with you but what about the fact that he and his supporters take credit for a lower jobless rate since he has taken office?
I believe I would be doing everything I could to get myself out of that existence and not becoming a slave to the state. Bad choices following bad choices following bad choices perpetuate the existence of dependence rather than success.
You're a racist cracker, Budman. Always have been.

No wonder you're so well thought of in these forums.

Shameful.

And...how many photos have you posted of POTUS playing golf, LLIdiot? How many of them have been relevant to any discussion in which you have posted them?

Nuff said, old queen. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Racist? Hardly. You're a fool. Unlike like you my world does not revolve around a hooker board forum.
IF I WAS BLACK, POOR AND CAUGHT IN GENERATIONAL POVERTY i WOULD BE RIOTING TOO !!!! Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Since you are a TrendingIdiot, will you be rioting or will you not be rioting?

Trendy, please put a checkmark next to the appropriate answer:

_____ Trendy will be rioting because he is a TrendingIdiot.
_____ Trendy will not be rioting because he is a TrendingIdiot.

We are on pins and needles and anxiously await your response.
Racist? Hardly. You're a fool. Unlike like you my world does not revolve around a hooker board forum. Originally Posted by Budman
And you're an asshole. My world doesn't revolve around anything, least of all spiteful shitbirds like you.

Racist? Absolutely.