You can only choose 1: Smart or Pretty? Which 1?

I can respect that. Well said
One of the most annoying things in the world to me is something the OP touched on...that people assume you're not smart if you are pretty. And by smart, I mean all sorts of smart, not just formal education.

Like others said - pretty fades and
stupid is forever. Originally Posted by B Three

I concur ma'am! It's really very frustrating to me when someone feels the need to talk slowly, or constantly make sure that I'm keeping up!!

Fyi: I got it. I'm not a 4yr old OR an idiot..

Then again, I do have my Blonde moments.
Smart vs pretty as a decision criteria for sex/hobby? I would lean towards pretty as long as she has a healthy self-esteem and a good attitude. I've had equally good sex with a woman with a 120+ IQ (who was extremely hot) as I did with a woman with a room temperature IQ.

Just because a woman is "smart" to use your words does not mean she can fuck any better. She might be more witty and expressive but she may be lacking warmth and willingness to satisfy a man. In the end my desire and hence my decision to take a second look at her was not hinged on the assumption of intelligence. Now if she is both pretty and smart then she's a keeper as long as she's not bitchy Originally Posted by FunMonday
I can respect that! Well said
I concur ma'am! It's really very frustrating to me when someone feels the need to talk slowly, or constantly make sure that I'm keeping up!!

Fyi: I got it. I'm not a 4yr old OR an idiot..

Then again, I do have my Blonde moments. Originally Posted by BriannaJordan
"I'm not a 4 yr old" - quote of the day!

We all have our moments, but when some dude says something like, 'I went to the ophthalmologist today, (pause), you know, the eye doctor." I'm like, seriously??? LMAO. I know what that is and I can spell it correctly.
You there to talk and pick her brain? I'm there to get sucked and fucked only..... Originally Posted by BLM69
Dude... no disrespect but-- you're a big fan of trolling streetwalkers. Lets be honest... you aren't motivated by brains OR looks as much as you are motivated by price.
  • BLM69
  • 03-21-2018, 08:47 AM
Dude... no disrespect but-- you're a big fan of trolling streetwalkers. Lets be honest... you aren't motivated by brains OR looks as much as you are motivated by price. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Just because I'm not motivated by older hookers who like brain fuck tricks to catch dates, doesn't mean I don't know or had quality, glamour shots just have never done it for me

How about you post some natural pics of yourself and I'll post up some SW's pics and let the people decide what I'm motivated by and who would they would pick to fuck

Keep the hook out there and someone will bite, people are turned on by different and strange things in here, nothing against old hookers
  • dgc92
  • 03-21-2018, 09:09 AM
Dude... no disrespect but-- you're a big fan of trolling streetwalkers. Lets be honest... you aren't motivated by brains OR looks as much as you are motivated by price. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Wow, that whole "no disrespect" thing works! I felt nothing but warmth and happy feelings radiating from your words! Me, I'd have probably felt the urge to say something insulting to him, because he seems like kind of a dick. Good on you, though, for not disrespecting him.
Just because I'm not motivated by older hookers who like brain fuck tricks to catch dates, doesn't mean I don't know or had quality, glamour shots just have never done it for me

How about you post some natural pics of yourself and I'll post up some SW's pics and let the people decide what I'm motivated by and who would they would pick to fuck

Keep the hook out there and someone will bite, people are turned on by different and strange things in here, nothing against old hookers Originally Posted by BLM69
Lol-- you have multiple reviews of ladies far older than me.. so I'll just take that as a clapback since I bit first. Fair enough.

I'll never be everyones cup of tea. Fortunately, I have enough regular clients to where I don't have to impress everyone.
Hands down, I’d fuck Grace. I don’t need a comparison photo.
  • grean
  • 03-21-2018, 10:42 AM
I choose smart. Pretty is fun to look at, but it can get really old if there's nothing upstairs. Wit, intelligence and personality goes a long way toward attraction.
(My $.02) Originally Posted by Hellion437
That's why you pay for pretty an hour at a time.....

There's always new and different pretty next time.
I'm a mouth breather. It's not very hard for any lady to hurdle this mental midget...I choose smart.
You there to talk and pick her brain? I'm there to get sucked and fucked only..... Originally Posted by BLM69
Yes, I am. For me, that extra connection adds to the experience. If you don't want that, more power to you.
I would have to disagree with your first to comments but would agree you are dirty as f*** in a very good way 😈