Are there any good tv shows out there?

Some I think you might like:

Supernatural
Buffy the Vampire Slayer (and you can laugh at the 90s fashion)
Penny Dreadful

True Detective is a cop show, obviously, but very intense. Definitely worth watching. Originally Posted by Lauren Mayfair
I own every season of Buffy.
Anyways I found just two I like...
The Killing
Lost Girl
and both are on Netflix.
They should turn Sybil into a tv show, you'd love it I think.
Jemma...check out "Hemlock Grove." It's a Netflix original series available for streaming. They have 2 seasons up now and I just finished binge watching season one.

Blood, guts and Werewolves.

You may like it...
I've really gotten hooked on Revenge, Beauty and the Beast, Witches of East End, and Teen Wolf.

I also loved Leverage. Absolutely fantastic show from start to finish. You can see it on Netflix. Originally Posted by Sir Matthias
Leverage was such a fun watch. I miss that show. Glad they ended it before they ran out of steam
Jemma...check out "Hemlock Grove." It's a Netflix original series available for streaming. They have 2 seasons up now and I just finished binge watching season one.

Blood, guts and Werewolves.

You may like it... Originally Posted by john353
I will after I finish 3 seasons of The Killing and 1 season of Lost Girl. I normally don't like cop shows, but The Killing isn't bad. It reminds me of Murder By Numbers...the main girl's character I mean.
Does anyone understand the show LOST????? I watched it all seasons through and did not understand anything after season 3 or 4. The ending was completely confusing...

Also, was anyone else depressed over the ending of Dexter? I mean I wished for a better ending. Rita's death still traumatizes me, but Deb's I mean WTF!
I could not get into lost for the same reason.
The whole Final Season of DEXTER is terrible. Full of plot holes, contrivances, and bad character choices. As a fan of the earlier seasons, I had to force myself to watch till the end. very disappointing finale.
They should turn Sybil into a tv show, you'd love it I think. Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
Lol.
I think I own the entire series of Lost on DVD, but I agree...I couldn't follow after 3-4. Never watched the rest. I should sell that crap. I think I also own a few seasons of 24 I never watched. I think someone else mentioned about Weeds. Loved it until it just got too stupid with the tunnels and crap.
SOA. Really good show, and you can burn through 6 seasons.
  • bbkid
  • 07-22-2014, 06:59 PM
Baby, "Baseball Tonight" is pretty good.

Or, so I've heard.
True detective. Super natural. Fucking xfiles.
The whole Final Season of DEXTER is terrible. Full of plot holes, contrivances, and bad character choices. As a fan of the earlier seasons, I had to force myself to watch till the end. very disappointing finale. Originally Posted by Sidelineqb10
I agree! At least I'm not the only one!