Your thoughts on Pimps/Managers/BF

So basically, what you're saying is that no woman in her right mind would enjoy being a provider and, as her life partner, it's up to you to save her from herself? Personally, I have met one provider and know of at least one other that I could very easily enjoy a relationship with, but I would not assume to be their salvation. I would give them a little more credit than that.
I don't think salvation? was mentioned. I said (for me) that I think if a providers boyfriend/husband/whatever knows she's a provider, takes her money, and has no intention of being able to support her life in such a way that she doesn't need to be a provider then he really doesn't give a shit about her. He's essentially a pimp in sheep's clothing. Some gals fall for that type of guy BS "you're my gal, but go work a few hours and make some money" stuff, some don't.

Like I said, to each their own...that's just how I would feel/think if I were in a "real" long term life relationship with a provider. I would want to give her a life where being a provider wasn't necessary anymore. That's all.
While I was a newbie I was told by a provider that she wanted to get out of the business and get an education. Being naive and wanting to help her I set her up to get training to prepare for the GED. The whole thing was a lie from day one. I was burned that time and won't get screwed again. I have decided that I will be the client that any provider can depend on to be a gentleman but I am not an ATM machine.
I've never wanted anyone else's money. I've had a job everyday of my life since I was 13. I've supported myself, my kids, and SOs since I left home at 18. If I were dating a provider I wouldn't take one damn cent. I've never been one to take anything from anyone.

Yes dating a provider would be way f'n complicated. But sneaking around behind my SOs back to get extra on the side is probably far less honest. I still.sometimes struggle with performance anxiety because of this issue.

But to think one man and one woman can be together forever and never desire another.... Not sure I buy it. Now if your SO kept you totally drained, that might work.
I have a couple of friends who hobby and I warn them against providers with "managers".

I know this isn't a direct response to the OP, but I couldn't resist. I have a serious problem with anyone taking a cut from someone in this line of work. The idea that they need someone to "manage" them and their money is just appalling to me. This really is no arena for someone who doesn't know how to manage their own. The only way I could justify giving somene a cut is by hiring an assistant to book appointments, advertise, etc, if I were a high volume provider. But I'm not, partly so I don't end up needing that down the road. I simply don't trust anyone else to look after me or my money.

SD2011, What if the girl's pimp was a female (Madam)?

Would that change your perspective?

Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
I think I just found my Halloween costume. Love it!
I don't think salvation? was mentioned. I said (for me) that I think if a providers boyfriend/husband/whatever knows she's a provider, takes her money, and has no intention of being able to support her life in such a way that she doesn't need to be a provider then he really doesn't give a shit about her. He's essentially a pimp in sheep's clothing. Some gals fall for that type of guy BS "you're my gal, but go work a few hours and make some money" stuff, some don't.

Like I said, to each their own...that's just how I would feel/think if I were in a "real" long term life relationship with a provider. I would want to give her a life where being a provider wasn't necessary anymore. That's all. Originally Posted by SD2011
I'm a provider and this exactly how I feel. Reason why I won't get into a relationship till I'm done with this step in my life
  • BLM69
  • 08-29-2013, 08:26 AM
Personally, I would have a hard time respecting a guy who is ok with other guys laying even one finger on me. Call me old fashion. I also could not have a personal love interest and continue being intimate with other men. For me, the two do not mix at all. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
I agree 100%
If my SO wanted to be a teacher, I'd support her.
If she wanted to be a doctor, I'd support her.
If she wanted to work at the Salvation Army, I'd support her.
If she wanted to be a Provider, I'd support her.
If she wanted to be a politician or lawyer...hmmmmm.

Seriously...if she's happy doing what she wants that's what matters.

And me helping her with any of these occupations doesn't mean I'm a pimp. Except for the politician/lawyer thing.
If my SO wanted to be a teacher, I'd support her.
If she wanted to be a doctor, I'd support her.
If she wanted to work at the Salvation Army, I'd support her.
If she wanted to be a Provider, I'd support her.
If she wanted to be a politician or lawyer...hmmmmm.

Seriously...if she's happy doing what she wants that's what matters. Originally Posted by Prolongus
Are you serious?

I really can't fathom a man feeling 100% dignified in having his wife's groceries available to everyone and anyone unless the husband is a whore himself. Just my .02. (But I may be getting a little OT here).

I can see him having 50% approval, maybe 70%...

But 100% satisfaction knowing that your wife's groceries aren't yours? Damn, you are one good cuckhold!

Prolongs, do you want to get married baby? Lol
Are you serious?

I really can't fathom a man feeling 100% dignified in having his wife's groceries available to everyone and anyone unless the husband is a whore himself. Just my .02. (But I may be getting a little OT here).

I can see him having 50% approval, maybe 70%...

But 100% satisfaction knowing that your wife's groceries aren't yours? Damn, you are one good cuckhold!

Prolongs, do you want to get married baby? Lol Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
I agree...it totally makes no sense when you're in love with someone to say that it's fine, go out...do it, bring home the bacon.

If I took on a provider for a LTR and more, there would be zero reason for her to still be a provider...and I certainly wouldn't want that.

Strange as hell dudes here... I really don't believe it.
I agree...it totally makes no sense when you're in love with someone to say that it's fine, go out...do it, bring home the bacon.

If I took on a provider for a LTR and more, there would be zero reason for her to still be a provider...and I certainly wouldn't want that.

Strange as hell dudes here... I really don't believe it. Originally Posted by SD2011
Amen! I can't imagine any decent guy being ok with his SO being a provider. Its a lady's decision if that is the kind of risk she is willing to take but if I were her man I'd be goddamned if I'm okay with accepting a risk she chooses to partake in. NO SIR. That's where the line would be strong and long. If she chose to be a d**g dealer would that be ok too?? Both can make u a lot of money fast but you can also land your a$$ in the pokey or worse with one bad move. Its a very risky lifestyle and any man that is okay with his SO doing it needs to go see a doctor and get his balls reattached right after he retains a lawyer to sue the sh*t out of the retard who conditioned him to think that way! Good grief!

Maybe it really is just a money thing then because it sure as hell lacks any aspect of concern or well-being for the person you love.

And as we all know: Benefits enjoyed off someone else's p***y are pimp benefits.

Strange as hell dudes here... I really don't believe it. Originally Posted by SD2011
Amen. I have had my eye on someone and I'm slowly but surely moving out and under the radar. A hooker never retires after all. She still puts on the red light but that's only for one special person .

It's just weird when a guy comes up to you and asks "So, you live nice! What do you do for a living?".

The "stripper", "waitress", and "college student" have been long overplayed. (But I actually am a college student though - hah!).
Hahaha BSB stop stealin my AMENs. Lol. Im gonna need those suckers after what I just suggested oprah might wanna do in front of thousands of people and a preacher. Fml I'm screwed lol

....That was kinda funny tho...."Amen SD2011!!"
Amen. I have had my eye on someone and I'm slowly but surely moving out and under the radar. A hooker never retires after all. She still puts on the red light but that's only for one special person .

It's just weird when a guy comes up to you and asks "So, you live nice! What do you do for a living?".

The "stripper", "waitress", and "college student" have been long overplayed. (But I actually am a college student though - hah!). Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
It's a nice sentiment. I can only imagine the potential fear/pressure of changing into a dedicated "relationship" for a provider and for me, I certainly wouldn't or couldn't hold the past profession against her. I guess that would be the challenge for both (shifting to a non-hobby life).

You guys give a lot more of yourself than just a "session".

Thanks from one (sometimes dumb) hobbyist. I appreciate you all.
It's a nice sentiment. I can only imagine the potential fear/pressure of changing into a dedicated "relationship" for a provider and for me, I certainly wouldn't or couldn't hold the past profession against her. I guess that would be the challenge for both (shifting to a non-hobby life).

You guys give a lot more of yourself than just a "session".

Thanks from one (sometimes dumb) hobbyist. I appreciate you all. Originally Posted by SD2011
Yeah, I have hurt a man in my past by hiding what I did. Once he found out about it, I was expecting him to reach out in rage and anger and even put his hands on me. Instead, he stood still, got quiet, stopped breathing, and began to cry his soul out.

I broke his heart and I still regret it to this day by not being honest.

And sorry THN for stealing an amen, but I'll steal an amen AND an hallelujah for this man, you know he deserves it!

Can we give SD2011 a big amen and hallelujah?!!

The last bit "Much more of yourselves" is one of the few good things I've ever read on this site!

We providers appreciate it .