WHEN A SCANDAL ISN'T A SCANDAL...

It's a fact, Old-THUMPER, that "#Grubered" applies to those "stupid" and "uneducated", lib-retarded morons who sucked down Odumbo's lies about Odumbocare, you pathetic and lying, little troll. Are you really so stupid that you're going to try to deny that, Old-THUMPER?

There's no doubt about what you are, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
To mislead the public into believing lies to achieve personal ideological laws is what grubered means. This means it could be applied to any political ideology.
To mislead the public into believing lies to achieve personal ideological laws is what grubered means. This means it could be applied to any political ideology. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Hence it most definitely applies to those "#Grubered", "stupid" and "uneducated", lib-retarded morons who sucked down Odumbo's lies about Odumbocare, like you, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Hence it most definitely applies to those "#Grubered", "stupid" and "uneducated", lib-retarded morons who sucked down Odumbo's lies about Odumbocare, like you, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You're nothing but a gruberised Shrubby minion who sucks Cheney's balls.
You're nothing but a gruberised Shrubby minion who sucks Cheney's balls. Originally Posted by WombRaider
And you remain one of Odumbo's "#Grubered" minions who keeps sucking down Odumbo's jizz-juice, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
And you remain one of Odumbo's "#Grubered" minions who keeps sucking down Odumbo's jizz-juice, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
'I know you are, but what am I?" That's one of Lusty Lady Boy's favorite comebacks. Interesting.
'I know you are, but what am I?" That's one of Lusty Lady Boy's favorite comebacks. Interesting. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Are you actually arguing that you imagine your juvenile insults are some how "intellectually superior" to anyone else's, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas?
  • Old-T
  • 06-15-2015, 08:26 AM
'I know you are, but what am I?" That's one of Lusty Lady Boy's favorite comebacks. Interesting. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Don't give LL too much credit--he learned if from IB. It is contained in IB's underground classic pamphlet, "Lying and Equivocation Made Easy". Rumor has it there is a 2014 edition out that is much more complete than the 2010 version.
Don't give LL too much credit--he learned if from IB. It is contained in IB's underground classic pamphlet, "Lying and Equivocation Made Easy". Rumor has it there is a 2014 edition out that is much more complete than the 2010 version.
Originally Posted by Old-T
You're a lying, pathetic little troll, Old-THUMPER.
And you're a one-trick pony, looking for a glue factory, IBButtslammer! You need to quit stalking other members of this forum and hijacking every fucking thread in which one of your many "admirers" post. Between the children's animated movie and the "faggotty Broadway play" that appear in virtually every one of your bandwidth wasting ejaculations, you're certainly a classic example of a RWWipe closet queen. (No, YOU'RE the example, you [fill in the blank with your stock insult macro filler])

Oh yeah, and quit GRUBERINGGruber#Gruber whenever you post. Post a review or explain why you won't. (Fat chance of either... he's PAT!)

You sound like a ...

Are you actually arguing that you imagine your juvenile insults are some how "intellectually superior" to anyone else's, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Nobody's insults are more juvenile than yours, IBButtslammer.

But are you really claiming intellectual standing on any of your recycled, broken record insults, Corpy?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!

Waiting on that review, BTW.

And you're a one-trick pony, looking for a glue factory, IBButtslammer! You need to quit stalking other members of this forum and hijacking every fucking thread in which one of your many "admirers" post. Between the children's animated movie and the "faggotty Broadway play" that appear in virtually every one of your bandwidth wasting ejaculations, you're certainly a classic example of a RWWipe closet queen. (No, YOU'RE the example, you [fill in the blank with your stock insult macro filler])

Oh yeah, and quit GRUBERINGGruber#Gruber whenever you post. Post a review or explain why you won't. (Fat chance of either... he's PAT!)

You sound like a ...

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You know where you can find YOUR review, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Nobody's insults are more juvenile than yours, IBButtslammer.

But are you really claiming intellectual standing on any of your recycled, broken record insults, Corpy?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!

Waiting on that review, BTW.

if you've said it once, you've said it 17,000 times...

Waiting on that review, cupcake!

if you've said it once, you've said it 17,000 times...

Waiting on that review, cupcake!

Read YOUR review and weep, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Where's that review, frillyboy?

How about someone who will vouch for you?

How about anything that indicates that you are who and WHAT you claim to be?

• DSK
  • 06-16-2015, 05:56 PM

You sound like a ...

I thought you didn't spew homophobic insults? I guess it's do as I say, not as I do? Fucking hypocrite piece of subhuman shit.