Holy Mother of God - There's Flat Out Mutiny Within The Trump Administration

LE arrested something like 20 MS-13 gang members, mostly non-citizens, in Houston for five murders -- one a slice-and-dice machete case MS-13 is notoriously infamous for -- since June this year. The FBI estimates that there are something like 10,000 MS-13 gang members in this country, and the talking-heads in the lame-stream media dismiss them as "insignificant" except in the eyes of "paranoid" Trump supporters.

Ironically, if "10,000" MS-13 gang members who are racking up murders day in and day out can be termed "insignificant" ... then why are the "paranoid" fuckers on the Left worried about the fewer than 3,000 estimated as belonging to the KKK?

If you -- like the bitches in the lame-stream media do -- guffaw at MS-13 and what they do to its victims, you really do need to turn off your Internet filters and Google the search words "drug / cartel / beheadings" and witness the true depravity of the evil Trump, ICE, our active duty service personnel, etc., are fighting against.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
And the Mayor of Atlanta has come out and said that they refuse to work with ICE in any way. And WILL release immediately all illegals being held on any detainers that are now in the city's custody.
And the Mayor of Atlanta has come out and said that they refuse to work with ICE in any way. And WILL release immediately all illegals being held on any detainers that are now in the city's custody. Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Those individuals, e.g., the mayor of Atlanta, are facilitators of murder.
These same "leaders" who bash ICE and immigration officers had best not be expecting a lot of help when these violent illegals start wrecking their cities and killing the residents. Or they can get perp walked for violating federal law. A few nights in lock up may change their viewpoint.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Compared to this Yassup...that ain't shit!!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws
Wrong. Twitler babbles uncontrolled all day every day. He’s said more stupid shit I. Two years than Dubya said in 10 years.
Wonder if TRUMP is worried that GUAM is going to " tip over " out in the Pacific Ocean or " where be de equipment what we lef on MARS " !!!!
These same "leaders" who bash ICE and immigration officers had best not be expecting a lot of help when these violent illegals start wrecking their cities and killing the residents. Or they can get perp walked for violating federal law. A few nights in lock up may change their viewpoint. Originally Posted by Lantern2814
Go get em!

Just stay Amoninous

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
Go get em!

Just stay Amoninous

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Amonious as an "Austrian speaking" "corpse" on "cinco de cuarto" in the "57th state" before going on to one more.
What Aboutism again.

Sounds like a broken record, IBH. Unless of course, if Obama broke it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH - skip - HAHAHSHSHSHSSHSHAHAHAHAH- skip - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!!!!!
What Aboutism again.

Sounds like a broken record, IBH. Unless of course, if Obama broke it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH - skip - HAHAHSHSHSHSSHSHAHAHAHAH- skip - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!!!!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Someone should AXE odummer to name those 57 states !
Why don’t you do it, Rey?
Why don’t you do it, Rey? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Let's axe the community organizer himself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws

he also has a wife he refers to as Micheal. no idea why he'd do that, would you?
Wrong. Twitler babbles uncontrolled all day every day. He’s said more stupid shit I. Two years than Dubya said in 10 years. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Well at least Trump doesn't make up words that aren't even in the English language, lol. Trump just has a rough around the edges type of personality, don't take it so personal. He's not doing a bad job as president.

Jim
Rough around the edges?

Just like a role model should be.
Wrong. Twitler babbles uncontrolled all day every day. He’s said more stupid shit I. Two years than Dubya said in 10 years. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I was in grammar school when I learned there were 50 states...I guess ODUMBER missed that lesson
I think he was busy reading the communist manifesto!!