Ladies - Greatest Sexual Experience

Answer the question fake!

Reference check Jess, it’ll be hilarious to post that story.
So here is the post I made on 2/25/2019. There is no mention of "harassing", "stalking", or being a "victim". I said he was being shitty, and I was ignoring him.

Shinepro has been following me around being shitty to me. It started on the other site and now over here, too. I just tell him I am not interested in what he has to say and ignore him.

I got a shitty text on my phone after I posted in this thread. I think some men got offended thinking I formulated a list of demands. It was something that I typed out at 2am before I fell asleep without that much thought, but I see other ladies kept it short and sweet and now I think I shouldn't have posted that. I should also not post at 2am lol.

I see what you are saying about booze B3 (no I didn't think you were directing it at me, I just quoted it as an example), I don't like to drink so if anyone brings me any I will save it up for you, lol. I actually don't really want any chocolate either, I just thought it was cute that he brought it. I don't expect anyone to bring anything at all. The things I listed are not really things guys do, just random things that have happened that left an impression. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie

And on 2/27/2019, Shine makes this thread

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2538300

So where are the mods involved? Where is this great victim role? What is all this drama you have put together in your delusional head?

Where are all the claims of "stalking" "harassing" or "victimization"?

I have honestly never seen someone go so completely bat shit crazy over a simple internet story. You have gone so far to have a complete meltdown and create a fake scenario that you are going to "EXPOSE" me over.

You have taken this to the next level of crazy.
Naah I get to decide how this narrative goes...you are a shit starter that likes to cry wolf and victim even going so far as to pretend she's getting harassing texts....that's psycho behavior...and if you dont stop you're gonna wear that moniker. This is your business not mine Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
And there it is, I said this in Dallas got a 3 month ban. That is a medical term sir !
Fake reviews...It just gets better.

Dude lost the narrative after the 3rd rant.
Jess if you can prove his review is fake you’ll be the one to get him banned
So here is the post I made on 2/25/2019. There is no mention of "harassing", "stalking", or being a "victim". I said he was being shitty, and I was ignoring him.

And on 2/27/2019, Shine makes this thread

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2538300

So where are the mods involved? Where is this great victim role? What is all this drama you have put together in your delusional head?

I have honestly never seen someone go so completely bat shit crazy over a simple internet story. You have gone so far to have a complete meltdown and create a fake scenario that you are going to "EXPOSE" me over. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
Just like other fake victims you put that out there to start the Shine narrative...and no I wouldn't know Shind from a hole in the ground. And I've told him before how much he irked me with his Shenanigans but the point is you put that out there to play victim...I literally would have let this whole thread slide had you and Jess not started that whole victims shtick in this thread after you started all the shit. My point is talk your shit that never bothers me at all what does bother me immensely is women faking victim when they're the instigators and the cowboys running behind them like lap dogs ignoring reality. I'm done with it for now....just stop acting like you're innocent because you're not.
Answer the question fake!

Reference check Jess, it’ll be hilarious to post that story. Originally Posted by Spoogebob Cumpants
HE HAS 0 REFRENCES ! Everything he says is shit, just like ShineeePooopooo…
They need to start validating these accounts. I see guys with 0 reviews going back to 2010 but if they call on me. Im a reference, always!
This dude, something is up with this account. I believe I know who he is. That's why he is playing pussy foot with me... Mr. Black belt !
But, moving on... like I said... they need to start validating these accounts ! Even a 90 day check. The same rules for ladies needs to be applied to the male accounts. Matter of fact I am going to send my suggestion to the mods because non-productive members have no business here.
Rudeness to new ladies, this crap new members see...
I put this out there to start a Shine narrative???

The posts are right there. Read it and tell me where you see all this.

You are nuttier than a fruitcake.

But now that you have stated your intention to "EXPOSE" me, you have pretty stated your very malicious intentions toward me and you are definitely a major suspect now regarding the texts I receive.

I do hope for your sake, that no future harm comes to me as you have made your malicious intents clear for me and for everyone else to see.

This level of delusion is really quite scary.
Jess if you can prove his review is fake you’ll be the one to get him banned Originally Posted by Spoogebob Cumpants
Care to wager any serious money on this? ;-) didnt think so...yall run along now.
HE HAS 0 REFRENCES ! Everything he says is shit, just like ShineeePooopooo…
They need to start validating these accounts. I see guys with 0 reviews going back to 2010 but if they call on me. Im a reference, always!
This dude, something is up with this account. I believe I know who he is. That's why he is playing pussy foot with me... Mr. Black belt !
But, moving on... like I said... they need to start validating these accounts ! Even a 90 day check. The same rules for ladies needs to be applied to the male accounts. Matter of fact I am going to send my suggestion to the mods because non-productive members have no business here.
Rudeness to new ladies, this crap new members see... Originally Posted by TexasJess
Care to wager any serious cash on your theory?
Just like other fake victims you put that out there to start the Shine narrative...and no I wouldn't know Shind from a hole in the ground. And I've told him before how much he irked me with his Shenanigans but the point is you put that out there to play victim...I literally would have let this whole thread slide had you and Jess not started that whole victims shtick in this thread after you started all the shit. My point is talk your shit that never bothers me at all what does bother me immensely is women faking victim when they're the instigators and the cowboys running behind them like lap dogs ignoring reality. I'm done with it for now....just stop acting like you're innocent because you're not. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Can you translate this into English so that we can all understand the words that are coming out of your mouth! SIR...with "HOES" alot ! I understand you are having a epic melt down today, we want to help you get thru this..
Care to wager any serious cash on your theory? Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Honey, now your out of your league and should sit down BOY !
But, but, but...You were done 4 minutes earlier.
Is this like a swan song?
I put this out there to start a Shine narrative???

The posts are right there. Read it and tell me where you see all this.

You are nuttier than a fruitcake. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
Actually its nuttier than squirrel turd...just fyi

And naah ma you're talking to a real one. ;-) you're just a bit rattled at my debate technique with no understanding of my modus operandi...
The first rule of holes
When you find yourself in one and don't want to be, stop digging.

Fucktards never seem to learn that.