Are you willing to listen to a ladies point of view?

Oh I have......but perhaps you should spend some real time in the trenches of whoredom before wearing the term "whore" as a badge of honor.... Originally Posted by Russ38
Why do you presume she hasn't?

Either way, I look forward to the book, I'm sure it will be a tantalizing read Originally Posted by SpiceItUp

Thanks, Mr. SpicyPants, I have been VERY open about my past...and I'm sure people would find it redundant to mention in every post. I've explained it ad nauseam before...AND I've gone out of my way to meet people in person, when I wasn't concerned for my safety.
Oh I have......but perhaps you should spend some real time in the trenches of whoredom before wearing the term "whore" as a badge of honor.... Originally Posted by Russ38
That little join date under her handle doesn't mean shit..... js

No different than there are many guys here tat don't review but have been in this before you or I were possibly born.
Thanks, Bunny. You know, I met my husband on ASPD, maybe I'll get lucky again...
Thanks, Bunny. You know, I met my husband on ASPD, maybe I'll get lucky again... Originally Posted by LilMynx69

So you're a in a Homosexual marriage?

Trolls do not qualify, so No one wants hear your point of View, MAN

You barked up the wrong tree Troll
How's model client doing mya?
So you're a in a Homosexual marriage?

Trolls do not qualify, so No one wants hear your point of View, MAN

You barked up the wrong tree Troll Originally Posted by Mya Michelle
Love her or hate her, Mynx is all woman.
Unlike mya if LM were to create a male handle she wouldn't be dumb enough to get caught
Lol Mya its so cute watching you play checkers, maybe you should come back to the "secrete group".

Oh, and way to abide by your "lessons learned"

#1 , don't post on the boards what so ever unless it is to respond to a kind comment about you. even then it is better not to respond at all, all of the legends on this board post other than an AD ... nearly never.

#2 don't worry about what the board has to say about you in private places, ignorance IS bliss

#3 stay away from the boards point blank, once you are recognized as a great provider whom posts often, you will become a target for trolls and negativity. Picking apart anything you say. Just like celebrities are made out to be in tabloids everyday.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=942566

STAY CLASSY!