Hey its Kendal Clarkson just wanted to tell everyone hi and Im excited to be back

I agree. Ever since day one I have strived to become a provider like Dara never heard one bad thing about her she delivers every time and I heard she's just a genuinely good person she is the queen of Austin just like Alpha the queen of San Antonio my hat's off to you girly and thank you for your positive feedback it means the world. And Whispers I never said eccie was the only place to advertise or that I'm even going to use it that much. I obviously have been making a damn good living without eccie. If you're a good provider and your good to ur men they always come back. I wouldn't be surprised if I was doing better than most the girls on eccie no offense to any of the women on here I'm just saying I have other ways of advertising and my reviews were one of them. Have a great day Whispers And I would love to meet you Dara you're a true role model Originally Posted by KendalClarkson

Sorry you had to go through all that BS because I am sure besides the ban you were harassed. We will meet soon gorgeous. 💋
I agree. Ever since day one I have strived to become a provider like Dara never heard one bad thing about her she delivers every time and I heard she's just a genuinely good person she is the queen of Austin just like Alpha the queen of San Antonio my hat's off to you girly and thank you for your positive feedback it means the world. And Whispers I never said eccie was the only place to advertise or that I'm even going to use it that much. I obviously have been making a damn good living without eccie. If you're a good provider and your good to ur men they always come back. I wouldn't be surprised if I was doing better than most the girls on eccie no offense to any of the women on here I'm just saying I have other ways of advertising and my reviews were one of them. Have a great day Whispers And I would love to meet you Dara you're a true role model Originally Posted by KendalClarkson
You served your ban with style and grace and came roaring back stronger and better than ever. That's precisely how it should be done! Keep looking ahead and don't let this site bog you down or consume an excessive amount of your time. You've shown everyone that there's way more out there in this big world. Keep slaying sexy!! There's nothing like a hard-earned crown!
Welcome back baby :-)
Original pic got deleted, can we get a new one to remind us of dat ass?
Yep, this is my fave!!! Gotta get me sum 'a dat!!
Holy crap there goes all my $$$$$$$$