Conner MacGregor - The Real Running Man

• Trey
  • 08-28-2017, 11:21 PM
It was entertainment. People seem to have enjoyed it. So it was worth it, to them. They put on a show for you. My question is do you want the rematch?
Oh it was fun nonetheless. I don't think a rematch is necessary. Another crossover fight would be cool though. It would be neat if they had one on a big ppv event on its under card. I dont know how many would carry as a main event before people started feeling robbed. The novelty can only go so far.
A boxer shouldn't make that much $$ after getting knocked out
It's ridiculous Originally Posted by NubianPrince

This I agree with. Conner should have made no more than 2-3 millon for the fight. Still would have been his largest payday ever since they don't make shit in MMA. His boxing record before the fight was 0-0 whereas Floyd was 49-0
It was entertainment. People seem to have enjoyed it. So it was worth it, to them. They put on a show for you. My question is do you want the rematch? Originally Posted by Trey

Naah I'm good. I just wanted Floyd to knock this bitch out and he did.

But check this out though. The difference in the black and white response to the fight. I swear this was like the OJ trial all over again

The fight was fixed. Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
The only fixed was the amount of money made. Conner should have never stepped in the ring with Floyd period!
Oh it was fun nonetheless. I don't think a rematch is necessary. Another crossover fight would be cool though. It would be neat if they had one on a big ppv event on its under card. I dont know how many would carry as a main event before people started feeling robbed. The novelty can only go so far. Originally Posted by mike111
I think Conner should stop. No more boxing. the only two people he can fight after Floyd is either Triple G or Canelo and to be honest they'd would almost literally kill Conner if he fought either of them. He'd be in the hospital for real.
Maybe pussyWeather should go into the octagon one time... bet he would get a little black n blue.... one kick. Then he would wake up, take his ball and run home to momma........u know...
Maybe pussyWeather should go into the octagon one time... bet he would get a little black n blue.... one kick. Then he would wake up, take his ball and run home to momma........u know... Originally Posted by TryWeakly
To be fair his mma opponent should be 12 years older, about twenty pounds lighter with a height and reach disadvantage who has not fought in two years. The only reason McGregor was even considered to fight with mayweather as his first pro fight was his huge physical advantages.
  • Trey
  • 08-29-2017, 01:23 PM
I think Conner should stop. No more boxing. the only two people he can fight after Floyd is either Triple G or Canelo and to be honest they'd would almost literally kill Conner if he fought either of them. He'd be in the hospital for real. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I dont think they would let him gain that much respect fighting actual non retired fighters. Fighters who have real earned belts. I think it would diminish them in my eyes. Mayweather was a side show. Thats ok but no need legitimizing conner as a real boxer.
I'm so happy Floyd beat his ass for me. Tell me P - how did you feel when you saw Conner about to get knocked the fuck out.

I was so overjoyed. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

I had better things to do than to watch ... I fucked some fucktard's wife. She enjoyed my two minutes of action.