The beautiful game: World Cup 2014

Another 2:

The two handballs? ... Originally Posted by DarthDVader
Yep...

After the second one I was like YOU GOTTA BE kidding?! They were getting away with a lot.
Honestly I can't wait for all the world cup crap to be over I'm sick of people trying to push the boring game on Americans we have real sports here that are actually entertaining and soccer is the lamest most boring excuse for a sport of all time. I look forward to being able to watch a sports channel or listen to sports radio without having soccer shoved down my throat.

I bet you prefer something big and hard shoved down your throat, huh LOL
Honestly I can't wait for all the world cup crap to be over I'm sick of people trying to push the boring game on Americans we have real sports here that are actually entertaining and soccer is the lamest most boring excuse for a sport of all time. I look forward to being able to watch a sports channel or listen to sports radio without having soccer shoved down my throat. Originally Posted by luv2eatvag32
Much of a provincial, are we??!!
Honestly I can't wait for all the world cup crap to be over I'm sick of people trying to push the boring game on Americans we have real sports here that are actually entertaining and soccer is the lamest most boring excuse for a sport of all time. I look forward to being able to watch a sports channel or listen to sports radio without having soccer shoved down my throat. Originally Posted by luv2eatvag32
It's once every 4 years bro. Grow a pair.

I bet you prefer something big and hard shoved down your throat, huh LOL Originally Posted by Y0yoY0
You probably haven't played or don't understand the dynamics of soccer ...

When well played is one of the most dynamic games you can watch, but you have to understand the strategy of the game ...

Soccer in the US is growing and mark my words but in 12 years they will be playing the finals when the kids that are playing now elite soccer from 8 to 12 will be in age to be part of the nacional team ...

Maybe you like to watch bowling or archery ... go suit yourself ... iJS

The World Cup games are pulling in pretty big ratings so they are just giving people what they want. Plus there's not much going on in sports otherwise right now. Sorry if its eating into your golf coverage.
You probably haven't played or don't understand the dynamics of soccer ...

When well played is one of the most dynamic games you can watch, but you have to understand the strategy of the game ...

Soccer in the US is growing and mark my words but in 12 years they will be playing the finals when the kids that are playing now elite soccer from 8 to 12 will be in age to be part of the nacional team ...

Maybe you like to watch bowling or archery ... go suit yourself ... iJS
Originally Posted by DarthDVader
Not with all these luv2eatvag32 around ...

12 years, hmmm, I have said that for almost 30 years, US still has a long way to go to put the right programs in place (Kindergarten and up) and put the right emphasis on physical and mental toughness as well as technical drilling.

But we certainly have the population for it, and can always import more US Europeans or South Americans. That seems to work for now.

Let's hope GHA-POR plays to a draw or a 1 goal win by POR so USA can advance !!!
If the ref hadn't changed his mind on going 5 minutes instead of 4, that wouldn't have happened! Originally Posted by CompanionSofia
If the US player hadn't taken so long to walk to the sideline for the substitution, the ref wouldn't have changed his mind.
Boring game? Really curious to understand your view of what you think is more exciting. Please elaborate.
The poster is obviously a boring cunt who is intellectual challenged. Footballers run for 90+ minutes--straight. I'd argue we footballers are not just fit but also quite clever. Yes, we have some dick heads such as Keano and Tevez but for the most part we are both fit and intelligent. Always one idiot ranting about how bothered they are by football and the Cup.
GO ITALY ...

Ok, you will have to use the local language cause football here is the game that is thrown with the hands ... and "our" football which is actually played with the foot is called soccer ...

btw ... are you referring to Roy Keane and Tevez formerly from from Manchester United?
I will ad Maradona to the equation ...

The poster is obviously a boring cunt who is intellectual challenged. Footballers run for 90+ minutes--straight. I'd argue we footballers are not just fit but also quite clever. Yes, we have some dick heads such as Keano and Tevez but for the most part we are both fit and intelligent. Always one idiot ranting about how bothered they are by football and the Cup. Originally Posted by Don't Be Daft!
Agreed on Maradona (The Hand of God)
Brilliant player on the field in his early years ! Seen him play in person on a couple occasions and just the warm up was unbelievable ...
The way he stopped the ball and was already making the defender look helpless and defeated and bad....

But not the smarted cookie, at any age...
Italy: