Jesus has Arisen

Originally Posted by WTF
I totally forgot about the black GEE-BUS!

He is for soulless animals like you!

He is for soulless animals like you! Originally Posted by Muscleup
The CREEPER sucks black cocks too! He doesn’t discriminate. He’s sucks all cocks!!!!!!!
The CREEPER (WTF) sucks black gorilla, chimp, baboon, ape, american ape, Sasquatch, dog, cat, rat, mouse, roach, flea, tick, pig cocks too! He doesn’t discriminate. He’s sucks all cocks!!!!!!! Originally Posted by bambino
+1
Yes he does! (swallows too)
Originally Posted by WTF
Common Law is English law, and Jefferson was pointing out that English Common Law predates Christianity in Britain. On the other hand, Christianity predates the settling of the Thirteen Colonies. Hence:

Virginia's Code of 1610 reads:

"Whereas his Majesty, like himself a most zealous prince, has in his own realms a principal care of true religion and reverence to God and has always strictly commanded his generals and governors, with all his forces wheresoever, to let their ways be, like his ends, for the glory of God ..." (Library of Congress)
Regarding the American Revolution, “This has been a Presbyterian war from the beginning… and accordingly the first firing against the King’s troops was from a Massachusetts meeting house” William Jones, 1776, adviser to King George III reflecting sentiments held by King George III.

Furthermore, the Constitution established a Republic.

While it's true the Constitution did not establish -- in fact, forbade -- a state church, nine of the 13 states kept established churches which persisted well into the early-19th century, and by way of their state constitutions, several states required officeholders to be Christians. (Library of Congress)

... and Hitler used the Lutheran and Catholic churches the way he used Chamberlain. He had plans to replace Christianity in Germany with a state religion that included a Nordic pantheon of gods. Albert Speer, Hitler's architect, noted after the war that in all of the city designs he prepared for Hitler, Hitler never, ever allowed space for a Christian church.

He’s a fool period.

Cheap, ignorant identity politics designed to help people justify their own laziness and innate cowardice.

The fact that today’s Twitler faithful can’t telk the difference speaks volumes... that they won’t read! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Identity politics has been perfected by the left to destroy America, you traitor.
  • WTF
  • 04-04-2018, 07:41 AM
Common Law is English law, and Jefferson was pointing out that English Common Law predates Christianity in Britain. On the other hand, Christianity predates the settling of the Thirteen Colonies. Hence:

Virginia's Code of 1610 reads:

Regarding the American Revolution, “This has been a Presbyterian war from the beginning… and accordingly the first firing against the King’s troops was from a Massachusetts meeting house” William Jones, 1776, adviser to King George III reflecting sentiments held by King George III.

Furthermore, the Constitution established a Republic.

While it's true the Constitution did not establish -- in fact, forbade -- a state church, nine of the 13 states kept established churches which persisted well into the early-19th century, and by way of their state constitutions, several states required officeholders to be Christians. (Library of Congress)

... and Hitler used the Lutheran and Catholic churches the way he used Chamberlain. He had plans to replace Christianity in Germany with a state religion that included a Nordic pantheon of gods. Albert Speer, Hitler's architect, noted after the war that in all of the city designs he prepared for Hitler, Hitler never, ever allowed space for a Christian church.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Sounds like you should tell 2Dogs there ain't much difference between politics and religion!

• WTF
  • 04-05-2018, 06:26 AM

He is for soulless animals like you! Originally Posted by Muscleup
Black Jesus is for the soul-less?

I thought that was what White Jesus was trying to save!

Jesus, I'm confused.
Jesus, I'm confused. Originally Posted by WTF
Judging from the quality of your posts, I believe you always have been, too.
  • WTF
  • 04-05-2018, 05:09 PM
Identity politics has been perfected by the left to destroy America, you traitor. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Judging from the quality of your posts, I believe you always have been, too. Originally Posted by friendly fred
You think identity politics is only done by the left?

And you think my posts are idiotic?

And you think my posts are idiotic? Originally Posted by WTF
Most of us do.

And you think my posts are idiotic? Originally Posted by WTF
no and yes
no and yes Originally Posted by friendly fred
Lol. In that order as well.
You think identity politics is only done by the left? Originally Posted by WTF
yes
And you think my posts are idiotic?
half stupid, half entertaining, and half ok. Well, actually, it should be 1/3 or a third.
  • WTF
  • 04-06-2018, 07:36 AM
The CREEPER sucks black cocks too! He doesn’t discriminate. He’s sucks all cocks!!!!!!! Originally Posted by bambino
Leave it to bambino to bring up sucking cock on a Jesus thread.

Lol. In that order as well. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
  • WTF
  • 04-06-2018, 07:40 AM

? Originally Posted by WTF
yes
. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
There is your problem dilbert.