ECCIE Dinner Club/1st Going Away Party for Nicole Preston

Xperiment.....aww.....im sorry, but you was sitting at the corner, lol. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
Yes next to surge.
Lmao - we were standing around at first, so i had good view.
I am sorry missed it!
Lmao - we were standing around at first, so i had good view. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
What of his pants?
Well don't tell anybody, but yes i was looking at all the pants, shhh!, they didn't know i was looking.

Lmao
Thats why my shirt was untucked
  • selot
  • 02-11-2010, 09:49 PM
Well don't tell anybody, but yes i was looking at all the pants, shhh!, they didn't know i was looking.

Lmao Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
Thats why you kept looking over my way..... I got it now.... LOL
Shucks, i guess the secret is out..lol

I look innocent, but however.......
Hey, you two......get a room.
It was a very good time even if I still refuse to acknowledge that a certain person will soon be departing these United States! It was really nice to meet some very sweet and lovely ladies. The gentlemen weren't too shabby either!
  • selot
  • 02-13-2010, 02:33 PM
It was a very good time even if I still refuse to acknowledge that a certain person will soon be departing these United States! It was really nice to meet some very sweet and lovely ladies. The gentlemen weren't too shabby either! Originally Posted by Heather Winston
It was very nice meeting you as well lovely Heather, although I never did get any of that lipstick you said I could have. Oh well hopefully next time!!!