Daddy/Daughter Role play for the more mature hobbiest

• MW76
  • 09-24-2017, 02:04 PM
I totally agree. The fact that someone would be into playing an incest type of role is perverted and disgusting to me. I would be weary of even considering a normal GFE appointment if a client suggested that type of thing. WALDT but personally that's crossing the line into perversion. Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
You're entitled to your personal views. But you need to quit forcing your values on the rest of us! We don't need your preaching brother.
What Daddy would not want to get in on the action as soon as he realizes that his daughter is a total slut and comes home every evening with cream on her face and dripping down her thighs? Daddies are only human)))
What Daddy would not want to get in on the action as soon as he realizes that his daughter is a total slut and comes home every evening with cream on her face and dripping down her thighs? Daddies are only human))) Originally Posted by Teagenluv
... I swear to Christ I'm gonna propose to this woman.
How the fuck can anyone PRETEND to take moral high ground on a fucking whore board?

This is all fantasy anyway! Stick your "morality" where the sun don't shine!

ROTFLMFAO

BTW smoking Hot TNT & Teagen
I personally enjoy the naughty student in the principal's office And I'm asking what I can do to keep from getting detention..OR I tried a "sexual harassment class" at the office scenario which was a lot of fun too.
  • anita
  • 09-27-2017, 06:54 PM
Daddy and daughter roleplay is one of my favorite, close seconds are being picked up at the bar by a stranger and hitchhiking scenarios.
  • Go4it
  • 09-28-2017, 12:37 AM
I like the picking up at the bar roleplay --- but in order for it to "work" you have to spend too much time at the bar. Thus expensive.

Now I know I am going to catch HELL for this one, particularly in our climate today ---- but has anyone ever tried an owner (white male)/slave (black female) fantasy? Or a Mandingo fantasy? Might be WAY TO real.