Hillary leads all republicans by at least 10 points in new poll by CNN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnqTCah_03g Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
As with most of your ilk, you provide no context. She's speaking to a gathering of people who put on camps for kids. I know you want it to sound sinister, but you fail.
Remember the Jackie Robinson story? Branch Rickie decided that he was going to break the color barrier but he didn't just pick anyone (which he could have for less money) but he wanted someone who could actually play baseball. Sames goes for presidential candidates. You could go for the cheap talent like Obama or Hillary but maybe you should look at someone who can do the job like Condi Rice or Allen West.
....but maybe you should look at someone who can do the job like Condi Rice or Allen West. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
But, but, but ........ they are Right thinking, not "correct" thinking!!! (Sarcasm alert!)

What's that name the liberals call Black people who are conservative?

Little Timmie? What do you call them?
She's speaking to a gathering of people who put on camps for kids. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
She lecturing on ....

...... all the camping trips on which she has slept out under the stars?
But, but, but ........ Originally Posted by LexusLover
LLIdiot is already stuttering this AM from his special tonic & elixir, errr medicine!
LLIdiot is already stuttering this AM from his special tonic & elixir, errr medicine! Originally Posted by bigtex
I'm glad you find my posts sufficiently informative for you to follow. Keep it up.

You might just supplement the classes you took while stumbling through UofH.

Carry on.
I'm glad you find my posts sufficiently informative for you to follow. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I never made the statement that responding to your posts were "not worth the time."

However, you made that statement about mine.

Yet you continue to respond to my posts, time......after time......after time.......after time!

Your special elixir is especially potent this morning.....isn't it LLIdiot?
I'm glad you find my posts sufficiently informative for you to follow. Keep it up.

Carry on. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I never made the statement that responding to your posts were "not worth the time."
Originally Posted by bigtex
Good. Then continue learning from them. And quit your whining.
Good. Then continue learning from them. And quit your whining. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Just trying to do my best LLIdiot (whining) imitation this morning!

Nobody whines earlier and more often in the early morning' hours, than LLIdiot......nobody!
Remember the Jackie Robinson story? Branch Rickie decided that he was going to break the color barrier but he didn't just pick anyone (which he could have for less money) but he wanted someone who could actually play baseball. Sames goes for presidential candidates. You could go for the cheap talent like Obama or Hillary but maybe you should look at someone who can do the job like Condi Rice or Allen West. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
It's Rickey. At least get the man's goddamn name right. I guess you meant 'same'. Allen West? Holy shit, that's a knee slapper.
  • shanm
  • 03-24-2015, 11:51 AM
Just trying to do my best LLIdiot (whining) imitation this morning!

Nobody whines earlier and more often in the early morning' hours, than LLIdiot......nobody! Originally Posted by bigtex
It seems as if the nursing home has a strict 3AM wake-up call.
It seems as if the nursing home has a strict 3AM wake-up call. Originally Posted by shanm
Then what the fuck are you doing posting . Start emptying those bed pans, boy!

BT is gonna start whining his is full, and he might not let you sit in his wet lap.
  • shanm
  • 03-24-2015, 12:55 PM
Then what the fuck are you doing posting . Start emptying those bed pans, boy!

BT is gonna start whining his is full, and he might not let you sit in his wet lap. Originally Posted by LexusLover
WHOA! Seems LLIdiot woke up extra testy today! We might need an idiotville nursing home attendant for him immediately!
BT, would you like to do the honors? or should I?
  • DSK
  • 03-24-2015, 01:05 PM

Carry on. Originally Posted by LexusLover
He went to U of H?
Poor bastard!!! Too bad for him he couldn't have gone to a better college, like Huston-Tillotson University.
It seems as if the nursing home has a strict 3AM wake-up call. Originally Posted by shanm
3 AM is LLIdiot's first diaper change of the day.

Dozens more follow!